NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really sad period from the Caps so far. Getting ugly

I liked Mitchell when he was here, good skater and gritty. I don't think he scored 5 all last year.

Too bad about Price, hope it's not serious.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Go Rangers ;)

Caps playing a little too cute on the road. Get the puck deep and put some solid pressure on

Phew Caps get one back. Mojo with a great deflection.

Wow no goal and thank goodness.

Keep the pressure up here Caps

Game...

Flames vs Avalanche tonight. Tied up at 1 half way through the 2nd.

Sorry Calgary I don't think that should be a goal but take it Toronto anyway.

Iginla getting one on his former team. Nice little tip in.

Johnson with a shorty!!! Looks like they have the pp and not the Flames.

Anyone have any inside info on what is wrong with John Tavares? They're saying some sort of mystery illness he just couldn't recover from.

Anyone have any inside info on what is wrong with John Tavares? They're saying some sort of mystery illness he just couldn't recover from.

No idea, Ill try to do some digging.

In other news the Avalanche are finally taking control of this game.

Well he is now day to day so that means nothing. They are tight lipped about it that's for sure. probably something bizarre like a tapeworm.

McDavid injured tonight. Oilers did beat the Flyers 4-2.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well he is now day to day so that means nothing. They are tight lipped about it that's for sure. probably something bizarre like a tapeworm.
Still don't quite get why the NHL is so secretive with any injury. The days of targeting a guy and his injury have got to be a thing of the past you would think. I still have zero clue what is wrong with Bogosian or even what happened to him.

Still don't quite get why the NHL is so secretive with any injury. The days of targeting a guy and his injury have got to be a thing of the past you would think. I still have zero clue what is wrong with Bogosian or even what happened to him.

Yeah it's different than football that's for sure. I always want to know more but don't mind how they go about it.

Oilers are starting to look like a hockey team. Will be interesting to see McSaviours healing powers.

Oilers are starting to look like a hockey team. Will be interesting to see McSaviours healing powers.

They need to tighten up the defence. It was frustrating watching against the flames. All flames goals were turnovers in their own end.

If they get this in order look out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where's Baker? The CBJ are actually winning a game!

Hard to believe ! The Jackets have been playing a lot better in the last few games. Let's see how long Tortorella will be able to contain himself this time.... !

McDavid out for months. Crappy. Hope the Oil can hold it together without him.

McDavid out for months. Crappy. Hope the Oil can hold it together without him.

don't worry, they'll get another high end draft pick and they'll ruin him too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back