Hello from Louisiana!

Name is Chad, 25 years old, and I live in Baton Rouge, LA.
Just started playing in April. Have no prior experience with golf(and no real athletic background either), so its been a rough start. Slowly making process. Pretty hooked on the sport already, and looking forward to a lifetime of trying to figure this game out. Hopefully this forum will help in some way.
If your ever in new Orleans or looking for someone to play with in br give me a call. I live in luling and my parents live in Gonzales. My name is Chad as well. 504-606-9538.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

:welcome:

And yes, you will spend your lifetime figuring it out.. but that's the fun part =)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Chad

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! We have several Louisiana folks that are on here. If you are working on a handicap, you ought to try to play in the Louisiana Net Amateur next spring. I think it's going to be close to you at the Bluffs. It's always a fun tournament and I'll definitely be there.

Welcome to thp!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Name is Chad, 25 years old, and I live in Baton Rouge, LA.
Just started playing in April. Have no prior experience with golf(and no real athletic background either), so its been a rough start. Slowly making process. Pretty hooked on the sport already, and looking forward to a lifetime of trying to figure this game out. Hopefully this forum will help in some way.

Welcome! I grew up in Gonzales and lived/worked in Baton Rouge for like 10 years. Moved to Texas about 5 years ago but I still come home as my parents are still there. What courses do you play? I still play in Baton Rouge when I am home.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! We have several Louisiana folks that are on here. If you are working on a handicap, you ought to try to play in the Louisiana Net Amateur next spring. I think it's going to be close to you at the Bluffs. It's always a fun tournament and I'll definitely be there.

Thanks for the heads up! No where near confident enough in my game to go anywhere near a tournament lol. I have yet to play the Bluffs, but want to check it out soon. Maybe the next go around, I can check it out.

Welcome! I grew up in Gonzales and lived/worked in Baton Rouge for like 10 years. Moved to Texas about 5 years ago but I still come home as my parents are still there. What courses do you play? I still play in Baton Rouge when I am home.

I've only played at the Denham Springs Country Club andDumas. Planning on checking out the other courses in my area soon. With limited knowledge on good courses, I really enjoy playing at Dumas.

Back