Chain Coffee Places

Dunkin if I have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Locally, it's Port City Java. They've got some really good roasts. Of the national chains, Starbucks. I'm a big fan of Pike Place.

I love that place man, good beans!

Tim Hortons or starbucks for me. Not a fan of dunkin.

I'm a Starbucks fan, for drip coffee.

Owning a boutique-ish Coffee Shop in one of my stores makes me partial to the old school hand pressed espresso drinks though. Hard to beat what I can make with the equipment I have.

Are you a Starbucks person? Dunkin Donuts? Caribou? McDonalds? What is your coffee of choice you can rely on and pick up?

Weird that Starbucks is probably my last choice overall.

Probably Dunkin. Tim Hortons. Caribou.

I usually don't stray too far from that grouping.

Just a regular coffee it is Tim Hortons for me but I also like Starbucks, Caribou and Dunkin. Even McDonalds isn't bad if I'm in a pinch.

Dunkin or Pilot gas station coffee is pretty good as well. When I lived in Atlanta it was always Quick Trip.

I'll go to Starbucks for the infrequent grande (just call it a large and be done with it) caramel frappuccino.

I'm good with QuickChek/Wawa/convenience store coffee since I can make it to my liking without waiting in line.

Forgot to mention - In Phly area is La Colombe coffee. Truly excellent and they are slowly expanding. (NY, DC, Chicago)

If you've ever seen the show Dangerous Grounds on the Travel channel, this is Todd Carmichael's chain.

http://www.lacolombe.com

He really, really knows coffee. Show was kinda meh. Totally scripted. Sorry, but you don't travel in dangerous areas with 40k in cash just randomly walking up to farmers with machetes hoping to score the elusive coffee. He knows where all the best stuff is and I'm sure all those deals were cut well before he showed up with the cameras. Entertaining though.

Forgot to mention - In Phly area is La Colombe coffee. Truly excellent and they are slowly expanding. (NY, DC, Chicago)

If you've ever seen the show Dangerous Grounds on the Travel channel, this is Todd Carmichael's chain.

http://www.lacolombe.com

He really, really knows coffee. Show was kinda meh. Totally scripted. Sorry, but you don't travel in dangerous areas with 40k in cash just randomly walking up to farmers with machetes hoping to score the elusive coffee. He knows where all the best stuff is and I'm sure all those deals were cut well before he showed up with the cameras. Entertaining though.

La Colombe is usually where I go. Elixir and Passero's as well. I'm not a big fan of the chain places since there are so many great coffee houses in the city, but would prefer Wawa, Dunkin and Starbucks.

Really not a fan of paying too much for coffee so we make it at home. The Kroger medium store brand is the week day choice. We grind beans on the weekend. I like about an ounce of creamer in my 20 oz. travel mug.

We'll grab a Starbucks, Tim Hortons or McDonalds even every now & then but I'm not too picky, just frugal...

My favorite coffee chain is Peet's Coffee in the Bay area...now I'm back in Las Vegas and it's Coffee Bean.

La Colombe coffee is amazing when you get it at the shop. It doesn't brew the same at home imo. I wish they would open a shop in Cherry Hill. I would never go to Starbucks again, lol.

Tim Horton's most of the time. If Tim's is stupid busy (and it often is) I'll go to Robin's (which is more of a local chain). Their coffee is very similar, but there's something about Tim Horton's that just seems more satisfying. The fresh ground coffee I make for myself is much better than either, but I'm ridiculously lazy, so I don't make my own too often.

Dunkin Donuts pumpkin spice

Caribou when I see one.
Posted via Tapatalk.

Chain Coffee Places

I don't drink a lot of coffee. I usually only have it when it's really cold out, and I'm going to be outside in it. The other time is when I'm forced to work day shift, which is about as rare as truly cold weather in Texas.

When I do have coffee, I usually just snag some from QT.

I prefer Peets, but my wife is a member of the Starbucks cult :laugh:

Shocked I'm the only one to mention WAWA. Cmon northeasterners!

Shocked I'm the only one to mention WAWA. Cmon northeasterners!
I don't drink coffee, but Wawa is the bomb! Originally from NJ and used to always get hoagies there

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

brew the Tim Hortons coffee in my Tim Hortons coffee maker at home.

I think this is the most Canadian thing I've ever seen typed on THP hahaha :act-up:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I gotta be honest, I don't have a go-to chain. I'm just not that discerning when it comes to chain coffee - I know when the coffee is bad and I know when it is great, I have yet to go to a chain that makes GREAT coffee.

Back