What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the course and did some dialing in of my Alpha 815 driver. Figured out i get about 5m or so more distance with the core down, and also that i hit the W/S FG Tour ball further than the Chrome Soft and Pro V.

First rain play of the year, always nice.

went to the range to relieve some stress. Wanted to hit my irons but really wanted to focus on some of the new clubs I have bought. Cobra Fly Z driver was a monster (where have you been all my life), d200 3 wood was solid for me, d200 hybrid was decent for me, and the M3 hybrid was not good at all for me. I bought a D200 driver because of how well I hit it at the local golf shop but I now feel like the fly z might have taken its spot already. Going to have to bring both to the monitor to see the numbers. Nike vapor speed is dead to me now.

Did not have a good swing with me today. Hit about 300 balls and then bought the range pass for the last month. Will pay for itself in 1 trip so it was a no brainer for me.

My swing is so bad right now and just inconsistent. When I eventually start taking lessons that person will have their work cut out for them big time.

Practiced chipping in the backyard with my 8 year old son. I love watching him set himself up. He is really taking to the game!

Reviewed some notes from my last few lessons and THP'd

I went to the driving range and worked on some things. I watched carefully what this one gentleman was doing on the range, he is a self taught scratch hdcp. golfer at that. I tuned up a couple of things and then was pounding my driver with force and hitting my irons very solid. Now, to take that to the course, and see how things go. It might be a while b/c my dad just had open heart surgery and I want to be there for my parents just in case they need me in a hurry instead of being on the course far away from them.

Went to the range and tried using the swingbyte 2 we were gifted at the Cleveland event. Kind of embarrassing as other guys were interested in watching me use it and the damn app would not work. It kept shutting down every time. Came home to trouble shoot and got it to work but we will see next time at the range

Played 18 and finished packing up some irons for a trip to SC, for a reshaft.

Played 18 today.

Had a playing lesson over 3 holes then finished the remaining 6 holes solo.

Played 18.

Checked on my Apex shipment and put my XRPRO Irons in the FS thread.

played nine holes today. Plus my Stitch headcovers showed up today!

I hit a large bucket at the club under the shade of a giant Florida oak.

Looked into reshafting my 4-6 irons with Recoil 95 f3s.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I only had time to play a quick 7 holes because it gets dark out now at 5:15. No more range time plus getting in 9+ holes after 4:30 until DST returns in March.

Pondered new equipment purchases for next year and watched Finchy's new Vlog with the Buzzman and Shiels. lol

Put in some solid #TheGrandaddy prep.

Looked into reshafting my 4-6 irons with Recoil 95 f3s.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Been thinking the exact same thing for my 6 iron, or the 680. On the other end of the spectrum, considering putting a Recoil 110 or maybe heavier in my gap wedge.

Spent lunch hitting 7 irons. Full and 3/4 shots.

Shot the best round of the year. -2 70. On a stout Arnold Palmer course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I was at Golf Mart picking up the B330-RXs I asked for a rough trade in value of my Mizuno JPX-825 Pros and was told $170-$200. So much for that wild-haired idea :doh:

Shot the best round of the year. -2 70. On a stout Arnold Palmer course.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Tried to get 18 in as a single but even with perfect 70 degree weather the munis closed and most of the other courses nearby were booked solid. Ended up hitting a bucket and doing some putting.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back