The Official Milestone Thread

Congratulations to the recent milestones gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

17K wow it's been a hell of a ride! I typically done pay attention to post counts but I happen to catch this one. I have to say THP has filled a void in my life that I previously had no idea existed. THP has made me a better person in this world. I've learned a ton about equipment, playing this game, but most importantly I've learned to be good in my skin. I've had some of the memorable moments in my golfing life here. No matter how bad a day I've had I can come home here and find a the bright spot that keeps me grounded. Let's get it for another 17K

This is awesome Kevin! Happy to call you a friend. 17k is a huge number buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17K wow it's been a hell of a ride! I typically done pay attention to post counts but I happen to catch this one. I have to say THP has filled a void in my life that I previously had no idea existed. THP has made me a better person in this world. I've learned a ton about equipment, playing this game, but most importantly I've learned to be good in my skin. I've had some of the memorable moments in my golfing life here. No matter how bad a day I've had I can come home here and find a the bright spot that keeps me grounded. Let's get it for another 17K
Amen, bro.

iaA.sOjP8Ch4.jpg

Congrats my friend!

Wow congrats Phil and Kevin, awesome milestones

Congrats on the milestones !

17000 great post from a great guy!!!!!

Well said Kevin. So glad you're a local (for now) and we get the pleasure of sharing the occasional round together.

Here's to your next 17,000

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well said dude!!

I'm a Kevin fan.

Congratulations on the milestone Kevin!!

Congrats!!!

Congrats Kevin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17k? Dang dude! it's been awhile, my friend, since we got a round in. I think that should change soon. Congrats though!

Big ol numbers in here...congrats

17k? Dang dude! it's been awhile, my friend, since we got a round in. I think that should change soon. Congrats though!
Yes we do brother. I miss it

Congrats Kevin! Would love to get out with you guys again next year.

Just realized I just crossed the 14k barrier. Took a little while being incredibly busy this summer, but here's to another 14k!

Keep at it Tyler. 14K is solid dude

Back