Miura Series 1957 KM 008 Putter - THP Preview Thread

Looking forward to your 2135 comparisons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great looking putter!

did you have a chance to try it on the course Deano?

Miura Series 1957 KM 008 Putter - THP Preview Thread

Price is a bit ridiculous on this (with the pure grip)

I think this is a gorgeous putter! Its definitely smaller than anything I've ever used, but I like the way it looks behind a ball.

How does the lack of milling effect the roll on this thing?

Price is a bit ridiculous on this

its Miura, I didn't expect anything else.

the more I look at it, the more I like it. I am kinda glad they do not make it for lefties, it's easier to resist that way

did you have a chance to try it on the course Deano?

not till the weekend

I think this is a gorgeous putter! Its definitely smaller than anything I've ever used, but I like the way it looks behind a ball.

How does the lack of milling effect the roll on this thing?

Smaller than what I've used in the past too. It's hard to see on pics, but there is some milling. It's just not deep like you'd see on something like a Scotty. It's not exactly a smooth-flat face like you'd find on some of the Ping putters.

I gamed this today on some fast greens. Was both good and bad. Some thoughts....

A) its tiny. Almost catches you off guard how much smaller than some others I've been rolling. However the no aligbment aide or any other marks on it give it an extremely pretty and clean look to it when setting up.
B) there is nice quiet click to it when making contact. Very silent, which off course leads to a nice soft feeling.
C) with its size, its definitely not a high MOI putter. Miss a little on the toe or heel and you can tell a difference in how the ball comes off the face.
D) Love the magnetic enclosure on the head cover.

Now two things that bug me.
1. The ferrule came loose. When I pull the putter out of the bag it slides down about an inch or two. Just annoying really and an easy fix, but if I just spent the money on this putter, I'd be pretty perturbed.
2. Pure Grip. Just seems to cheapen the Miura experience to me. Personal preference obviously. But talking with playing partners and explaining its a high end, high cost putter, with a cheap grip on it, just doesn't sound right.

I gamed this today on some fast greens. Was both good and bad. Some thoughts....

A) its tiny. Almost catches you off guard how much smaller than some others I've been rolling. However the no aligbment aide or any other marks on it give it an extremely pretty and clean look to it when setting up.
B) there is nice quiet click to it when making contact. Very silent, which off course leads to a nice soft feeling.
C) with its size, its definitely not a high MOI putter. Miss a little on the toe or heel and you can tell a difference in how the ball comes off the face.
D) Love the magnetic enclosure on the head cover.

Now two things that bug me.
1. The ferrule came loose. When I pull the putter out of the bag it slides down about an inch or two. Just annoying really and an easy fix, but if I just spent the money on this putter, I'd be pretty perturbed.
2. Pure Grip. Just seems to cheapen the Miura experience to me. Personal preference obviously. But talking with playing partners and explaining its a high end, high cost putter, with a cheap grip on it, just doesn't sound right.
Are you employing a forward press when putting or just back and through

Review on this one will be up tomorrow

Looking forward to the review. Miura makes some incredible looking gear. Have never gamed any so have no experience, can't wait for Deans thoughts.

What a beautiful flat stick!

JM

Back