Favorite Golf Glove

I alternative between the Footjoy Sciflex (cheapest), StaySof and the Pure Touch. My favorite is the latter but are rather a tad expensive. I usually buy 6 at a time on EBay over the winter when I can usually get for $10-12 per glove.

The Callaway Tour Authentics are nice... My favorite though is the X-Spann right now. They fit me well and I like not having to mess with the velcro.

Has anyone ever used the Henzzle or Forgan golf gloves?

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Footjoy Sciflex and Staysof are two of my favorites.

I always get the 2packs from FJ. Love the feel and haven't felt like trying another glove yet.

HIRZL control.

I don't think I could say I have one, besides I like colors besides white, even patterns or touches/accents to make it look more fun. I've had a few that I can remember, a couple callaway and a nike that seems to last a long time, another, puma, that didn't last so long. But I'd say I'm certainly not picky when it comes to gloves. Price sensitive for sure, packs for deals FTW.

Titleist StaSoft has become my favorite glove, especially when I can get a deal on them. I also like Callaway Dawn Patrol.

Puma Pro Performance. Name brand and cabretta leather at less than $10/pop on eBay.

Titleist StaSoft has become my favorite glove, especially when I can get a deal on them. I also like Callaway Dawn Patrol.

I forgot about the StaSofts, I have tried one that was on clearance and I really liked it.

I thought you wrote Paw Patrol and got excited for a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FJ StaySof, really comfortable and I've found them to be pretty durable. It's also what my pro shop carries so it's a convenience thing also. I have enjoy the Callaway Tour and they're a very good glove also, just not as available in my area.

Wilson makes a really solid glove and they have them at my local shop for 9 bucks. Which I think is a steal considering what UA and other companies are selling them for.

I agree, the Wilson Grip Soft is amazing and you can't beat the price. I pick up enough for the season at the Chicago Golf Show each year, 4 for $20.

I was a Footjoy guy for years then I got a deal on a bunch of Callaway Tech Tour's and I really like them

The Ping Tour and Vice Pure gloves are solidly in rotation for me. IMO, the Ping Tour is one of the best premium gloves on the market, but there have been slight inconsistencies in the quality of the leather. I currently have one left that is of better quality, and I'm rotating a Vice Pure glove in. The Vice gloves are pretty solid, and for $15 a piece they're definitely worth trying out. They don't have them in cadet sizes, but when I got the regular XL it was a perfect fit so I'm quite happy with them.

They are expensive but I love the feel and performance of the Bionic Grip gloves. They seem to last quite bit longer too and even my old worn out ones are usually good enough for range trips.

For a long time, my favorite was the Mizuno Retroflex. It was a full cabretta leather glove and was super soft but still had great durability, fit my hand snugly and had great grip. Mizuno replaced it with a few gloves over the past few years and now their glove is the Mizuno Pro. Its a very good glove but Im not sure its quite what the old Retroflex was.

o.png
interesting thread, I also have the same question

The Ping Tour and Vice Pure gloves are solidly in rotation for me. IMO, the Ping Tour is one of the best premium gloves on the market, but there have been slight inconsistencies in the quality of the leather. I currently have one left that is of better quality, and I'm rotating a Vice Pure glove in. The Vice gloves are pretty solid, and for $15 a piece they're definitely worth trying out. They don't have them in cadet sizes, but when I got the regular XL it was a perfect fit so I'm quite happy with them.

I wanted to like the Vice gloves but unfortunately they weren't a good fit for me. I love their balls, I have 10 dozen of the pro softs on the way now!

FJ - for comfort
MG Golf - for price

Dawn Patrol for me. Can usually find a 3/$20 on ebay every now and then

I wanted to like the Vice gloves but unfortunately they weren't a good fit for me. I love their balls, I have 10 dozen of the pro softs on the way now!

I was concerned about fitment since I usually wear a cadet XL, but they fit me nicely so I'm pretty pleased with them. They're definitely softer than the Ping Tours so I'm wondering how durable they'll be. We shall see!

I tried every other FootJoy glove because it's a big name in gloves, but it seemed to always stretch within a few rounds and become really loose around the palm and fingers (I have thin to average hands).
Boss recommended the Srixon Cabretta Leather gloves (the ones with the black on the back of the hand), and I haven't even thought of buying a different glove.
Sits tight, and seems to stay near as tight as when I first wore them. Nice and soft is a big plus, of course.

Back