Favorite Golf Glove

FootJoy WeatherSof. Last longer and seem to grip better in the hot, humid weather I play in.

titleist players. tried several others, nothing feels as good. hate how expensive they are, but they’re good enough to justify it. in my mind anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should try these. Would save you a lot of money for the exact same quality.

I'm fond of the Mg-Golf Dynagrip Elite. The quality to cost ratio is fantastic for these gloves and I doubt I would go with anything else at this point. Their website is in a major need of an upgrade, though. Tried to buy a few gloves the other day and I could not check out.

FootJoy GTxtreme - nothing even comes close to the durability, unfortunately it's only available in Europe and very limited almost non-existent quantities in Canada

Under Armour CoolSwitch - good grip, good feel, good durability, and it actually does what it is advertised to do (my hand is driest in this)

Wilson Staff Grip Soft - performing well so far

I like the Wilson Staff Conform glove. I can find good deals on it. It is a cabretta leather palm likes their Tour glove. The Tour glove is also a super buy for a better leather glove. $17.97 on Budget glove before THP discount.

I really love the Bionic gloves.
I guess that goes back to my baseball playing days when I wore the Louisville Slugger TPX Bionic batting gloves.
Had almost the same pattern that's in the golf gloves.

+1 for PING Tour. Really solid glove...which reminds me I need to order more.

Taylormade Pure, fantastic!

The Callaway gloves at Costco, 4 for $25. Works for me.

I'll go a little bit outside of the box and say the Bridgestone Barricold... They are the best winter glove IMO as they have a great fit, and aren't too bulky when compared to some of the other offerings.

That said, I don't typically wear a glove unless it's wet or humid.

Last edited:
Dawn Patrol for me. Can usually find a 3/$20 on ebay every now and then

Second this. Clean look, great fit and great price.

I like the Dawn Patrol and the Titleist Players glove.

I was actually thinking about this today because I don’t have a favorite and am looking for a change.

I’ve tried MG golf a few times and swear I have received a few that had some dry rott that ripped almost immediately - when as I put it on for the very first time.

The Callaway Dawn Patrol were always a good deal, but I haven’t seen them here locally in a while.

My son has had good luck with UA, but I haven’t tried any yet.

FJ WeatherSoft. Get price, great wear and it has an added heel pad.

The Callaway gloves at Costco, 4 for $25. Works for me.

Used to buy these all the time but the quality has degraded quite a bit. I have only seen 3 packs at our Costco's.

In order of preference: Srixon Z Tour Cabretta, Taylormade Tour, Callaway Dawn Patrol.

I have a feeling I might have a different answer come March 25th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Q glove ia a good deal

Q glove ia a good deal

I’ve had great success with the Q all leather gloves. Best prices I’ve found have been eBay and Steve’s Golf Shop in Port Richey, FL. Prices run from $5.95 to $10 depending on where they are purchased. Good fit and long wear. Leather becomes smooth before wearing thin. Only issue I have is that they are not as long at the wrist as other gloves.
76C588D3-C91E-446A-B2C6-36951C478E40.jpeg

I’m a big fan of the zero friction gloves. I’m eventually going to give MG gloves a try.

Don't think Ping makes them any more but I have a stack of Ping Sensor gloves that I really like.
I also liked the Hirzl for their durability but they are more difficult to get now.

They are expensive but I love the feel and performance of the Bionic Grip gloves. They seem to last quite bit longer too and even my old worn out ones are usually good enough for range trips.

Same here. I love these gloves and the way they fit.

I haven't played a lot of different gloves. I usually play the footjoy weathersof mostly for availability being a lefty. That is the only one I can ever seem to find.

Titleist Players fits me the best but Pure Touch Limited feel the best. Kind of a toss up though.

MG dynagrip elite goes for 10 bucks and can compete with ANY glove no matter the cost

MG dynagrip elite goes for 10 bucks and can compete with ANY glove no matter the cost

They also fit me better than anything else. I went through about 40 of them last year partially because the extremely hot summer trashed my gloves. We had 47 days straight over 90* during one stretch last summer.

Back