Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I heart golf talk.

What's your favorite glove? Why?

Callaway Tour Authentic. Tried it for the first time and I like the soft feel. Most gloves I have purchased are a little rough or oversized. This one just fits well and promotes a lighter grip pressure for me.

Wilson makes a really solid glove and they have them at my local shop for 9 bucks. Which I think is a steal considering what UA and other companies are selling them for.

Edit: Here is an image of the glove and package

wgja00560_gripsoft_glovepack_front_3018941_1_1_.jpg

I get Callaway gloves at Walmart in the 2 pack for $14.99 They last and price is great.

Bridgestone Tour Premium.

Very comfortable and last for awhile (even with my grip of death on clubs)

Vice Golf glove is really nice and I like the look too

I rarely wear a glove, but I got a Bridgestone one at the TPC Vegas event a few years ago that I really like. You can also swap out the color of the ‘B’ on the flap which is cool.

Cobra Pro Formation Hybrid has been exceptional for me. I usually ruin gloves pretty quickly, but this one has really held up. I'll definitely be getting more this year.

Titleist perma soft. They're really thin and almost like not wearing a glove. I go through them pretty quickly, but I don't like the feel of a thicker glove.

I usually buy Nike gloves. Only because I get points at work and use them for gift cards to Nike lol

Titleist perma soft. They're really thin and almost like not wearing a glove. I go through them pretty quickly, but I don't like the feel of a thicker glove.

I have the perma soft right now and enjoy it quite a bit, but my favorite is probably the Callaway Apex Tour glove. Just love the feel of it.

I'm fond of the Mg-Golf Dynagrip Elite. The quality to cost ratio is fantastic for these gloves and I doubt I would go with anything else at this point. Their website is in a major need of an upgrade, though. Tried to buy a few gloves the other day and I could not check out.

Grey Footjoy Spectrum. I like the fit, the feel, and that it's not white.

Bridgestone e-glove, can get it at a fantastic value. Has great durability and breaths well in my experience.

I really like the Hirzl glove but can't find any around anymore. Currently playing the Wilson Staff Conform glove because I like the terrycloth band in the wrist section. Mizzy and Titleist are used also. Change gloves at least twice on hot summer days.

I have a UA glove now, but it didnt hold up well and was disappointing.

I used to wear FJ, but after The Grandaddy I have Callaway Tour Authentic and Opticolor gloves will be back in the bag.

For a combination of durability, performance, and value, the Callaway Dawn Patrol is awesome for me. The Apex Tour is also a great glove for when it's really hot out.

I buy Bionic gloves. I have been using the same glove for over 6 months. They wear well, are durable, and are comfortable. I can usually get a glove to last for 6 - 10 months. The other brands, not so much.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Footjoy StaSof's for me. They also seem to fit better and the most comfortable than the others I've tried. Probably because I have little girly hands. Size Small Cadet, perfect fit.

Callaway Tour Authentic. Tried it for the first time and I like the soft feel. Most gloves I have purchased are a little rough or oversized. This one just fits well and promotes a lighter grip pressure for me.

These are quite nice- I've never really had a favorite glove so to speak, but these sure are comfortable.

Callaway Dawn Patrol

Footjoy Pure Touch Limited. Expensive and worth every penny.

Titleist Players

titleist players. tried several others, nothing feels as good. hate how expensive they are, but they’re good enough to justify it. in my mind anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The ones I prefer were discontinued when Nike pretty much bailed on golf. Those cheap Dura-Feels were my favorites. I still have a few new ones stashed away and sometimes pull in just to check when I happen across a Walmart/Target etc.. that I hadn't been to before.

Back