Forum Testing Signup - SwingByte 2

1. How often do you practice?
2-3 times a week now that it's off season here at indoor simulator

2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before?
Never

3. What is your handicap?

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is?
Oh I know it's bad, and my friends don't let me forget it, but it seems to work for me

1. How often do you practice? not often enough, but I try to hit balls a couple of times a week and try to play a couple of times a month.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? - haven't used any but
3. What is your handicap? unofficial is around 19
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? - its average but not great but not bad.

And yes I do have an iPhone available.

I don't think I practice or play enough to really test this out, but I am definitely looking forward to finding out about it.

Oh my lord, this would be awesome! Thank you for the opportunity!!

1. How often do you practice? 2 - 3 times per week dependent on work schedules etc
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No, have almost pressed 'Buy' a couple of times but never gone through with it.
3. What is your handicap? 14
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? It's not terrible, it's just....functional!

I am very intrigued by this type of training aid and would love to test it out.

1. How often do you practice? 2-3 times a week at the range
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No
3. What is your handicap? 19.5
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? It's getting there, I am able to generate a good clubhead speed. I need to find more consistency with my pure contact

Thank you THP and swing byte for this awesome testing opportunity.

Once a week now, sometimes after rounds. Hopefully this will make my practice sessions more focused.
No, never used a tech device like this before, but I think it would be a huge benefit to my game.
13.3 US Handicap, starting to trend up as usually the case this time of year.
I think it is okay, I struggle the most with consistent accuracy, in my woods and irons, my distance is pretty consistent and ball striking is solid. Definitely can use the help improving it and finding the little flaws that can really take my swing to the next level.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1. How often do you practice? 3 times a week.
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Yes big round PVC Swing Plane Ring 15 years - awesome training aide
3. What is your handicap? 3.4
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Good and I am very aware of my swing plane, posture setup

1. How often do you practice? Twice a week at the range. A few more times hitting foam practice balls at home.

3. What is your handicap? 7.5 index. Trending back up.

4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? My swing can be good, but inconsistency is my issue.

I've only been golfing & on this forum for about 2 months, but I'm really hoping to improve. Would love to get in on this as I think products like this will help.

So far it's been 1 or 2 times per week. With weather changes it may be slightly less but still likely multiple times per month.

No

Don't know due to limited rounds played, but would probably shoot 45-55 over currently.

I'm new, so probably pretty bad due to a lot of basic mistakes. Never had a swing video made but hoping to get 1 to submit for review soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. How often do you practice? Once per week on the range, every day I swing, chip and putt at home and office
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? Never
3. What is your handicap? Currently 2.6
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Very good, just wish I could repeat it every time

I don't have the time right now to do the testing process justice, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts.

1. How often do you practice? Rarely, typically just hit balls before a round if a range is present
3. What is your handicap? 11.2 trending up
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? Pretty bad with some weird quirks that's based on timing for me to successful

Bummer it doesn't work with Android right now. This would be a great tool for over the winter.

Bummer it doesn't work with Android right now. This would be a great tool for over the winter.

I have an iDevice that's not an iPhone. I assumed the app worked with anything running iOS but the signup is specific so I guess it's iPhone only.

1. How often do you practice? During the summer about 5 days a week during the winter about 1 day a week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? no
3. What is your handicap? 5.1
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? my biggest issue with my swing is I tend to cast the club

I don't have an iphone so I'm out

1. How often do you practice? Once a week
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? No I have not.
3. What is your handicap? 25.8
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I feel my swing is pretty inconsistent. Sometimes I hook the ball, sometimes I slice it.

2-3 times a week at a practice
facility.

2. Have you ever used a swing
training device like this before?
I have not, although I have been
very tempted to purchase one.

4. How good or bad do you think your
swing is?
I think it's fairly repeatable, which is
what I am looking for. It's pretty
consistent with the irons, but I have
to be a little more aware with the
driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should have read this closer. I dont have an iphone so please remove me from this JB. Sorry about that. Wish I had an old one laying around somewhere.

Have an iPhone, just ran out of time this year and don't have an indoor hitting bay set up yet. With the recent time change I don't get home until after dark now and can only get out once a week, not enough time for a good review. I will be buying one soon though and can't wait to see what other people think about it.

1. I practice at the range 2-3 times a week, 150-200 balls per session
2. I've used the Zepp device and the Epson M-Tracer
3. 12
4. My swing is relatively technically sound. Some over the top will creep into my swing occasionally, along with some flipping.

Very cool opportunity:

1. How often do you practice? once/week usually, occasionally twice/week
3. What is your handicap? 12.5 currently
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? out of 10, I would rate my swing a 5. I don't lose too many golf balls, but I know I am not getting all the distance out of it that I should be. My short game helps to make up for a shorter drives.

Dang it! If only this was for Android!

1. How often do you practice? Usually 3-4 times per week at the range or on the course
2. Have you ever used a swing training device like this before? NO
3. What is your handicap? 15
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? My swing is okay on certain days and not so good on others. I started golf just 4 years ago so i am not doing to bad. There is a real lack of any good instructors in my area so i have been on my own. I just lack consistency and seems like i am always adjusting to get the perfect swing.

1. How often do you practice? 1 day a week, having something like this would motivate me to do more.
3. What is your handicap? 11.8
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I think it's decent. I don't have to many "what was that" type of shots. Just not consistence enough and that keeps my cap were it is.

1. How often do you practice? 2 to 3 times a week
3. What is your handicap? 16
4. How good or bad do you think your swing is? I have a decent swing but it's a work in progress.

Back