Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Pretty stoked about having a group of 12 all playing together in mid December. Should be good times on a challenging course.

greggdrews I have never played here but am writing down all the important off the tee distance carries ect from google earth, we got this thing.

Pretty stoked about having a group of 12 all playing together in mid December. Should be good times on a challenging course.

greggdrews I have never played here but am writing down all the important off the tee distance carries ect from google earth, we got this thing.

You got me and Phil who have played there numerous times. I used to work for the metro parks. Any info you want, just ask ?

You got me and Phil who have played there numerous times. I used to work for the metro parks. Any info you want, just ask

I'll be yelling asking for the same information from the group behind.

Pro tip : stay below the hole as much as possible.

By carry distances do you mean the distance it takes to get past the ladies tees for me? lol I'm a short hitter but keep it in play generally speaking. We have never played together and I'm looking forward to it for sure!

Pro tip : stay below the hole as much as possible.

What he said. Unless you like your second putt to be from 10 yards off the green (then chutt away).

By carry distances do you mean the distance it takes to get past the ladies tees for me? lol I'm a short hitter but keep it in play generally speaking. We have never played together and I'm looking forward to it for sure!
All good every once in a while I hit past 275 while managing to actually hit fairway.

off tee as in covering any of the canyon type areas, especially on the par 3 where it gets longer the farther left that you hit.
That and each green depth and how much short of green the greenside bunkers start and end.

You got me and Phil who have played there numerous times. I used to work for the metro parks. Any info you want, just ask
Awesome, it is easy to find distance on google earth but actually picking the line you want off the tee is way harder. I do enjoy roller coaster greens that run above 10, even if it means 4 putt is in play.

8 looks evil if they stick pin back left

Awesome, it is easy to find distance on google earth but actually picking the line you want off the tee is way harder. I do enjoy roller coaster greens that run above 10, even if it means 4 putt is in play.

8 looks evil if they stick pin back left

Yes. It's really not as bad as google earth makes it look. As far as carrys over canyons and stuff

6300 yards in dec is nonsense. Cant believe no 6000 ish set of tees

6300 yards in dec is nonsense. Cant believe no 6000 ish set of tees

You can use my tee ball all day you'll be good. As long as I go like 14/14 fairways.

Club up on all par 3s they play loooooonger than adbertised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Club up on all par 3s they play loooooonger than adbertised

Bout to take driver on #2 from what I saw on that scorecard

You can use my tee ball all day you'll be good. As long as I go like 14/14 fairways.
I just ask that its the fairway of the hole we are playing

Bout to take driver on #2 from what I saw on that scorecard

From the tips that hole is just mean. My buddy has his one and only hole in one there with a 2 hybrid. Stupid lol

Tee shots are way easier on a wet course, will trade the loss of distance off tee for fairways that you hit and they kick them in some random direction

From the tips that hole is just mean. My buddy has his one and only hole in one there with a 2 hybrid. Stupid lol

5 iron all day!

I would demand they put some sort of plaque on the tee box if I did that

What's that with the proto's, like a 7 iron?

So looking forward to this! It's definitely an early Christmas present to play with THPers in OH in December! Hell, I bet I'll be dressed in less layers than when my JV kids played here in October & it poured & they called it after 9 holes.

What's that with the proto's, like a 7 iron?

Thats cute all you guys talking about which iron to into that hole...I just need to adjust my driver tee height

Thats cute all you guys talking about which iron to into that hole...I just need to adjust my driver tee height

Nah just winchell. I'm probably going 5w minimum at it

Back