2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Absolutely exciting. Great venue and 3 rounds of golf! Long range time with bunch of drivers and flightscope. What more can a golf addict ask for??? Add 8n a bunch of THPERS and excitement level goes through the roof!

I think I should bring Freddie a case of redbull... Might be a long line of people seeking his advice

Still super pumped for this event. Already starting to work on the logistics with work, etc.

I'm pumped for everyone who got in. I hope you all have a great time and get everything you can out of it. And I am of course looking forward to seeing what the testing results look like.

Yep. I'm pumped!!!

Yep. I'm pumped!!!

Jman
You get to play The Hideaway and Hammock Beach with in 6 months of each other. Pretty special.
Then to be part of the 1st ever Club Clash.

Starting to work on the details of the trip, with family, work, etc ... What airport would one look at for airfare from Phx?

Thinking of bringing wife and going to Disney while we are there in Florida ... just too many options running through my head at the moment!

I don't think this has fully sunk in yet!

Starting to work on the details of the trip, with family, work, etc ... What airport would one look at for airfare from Phx?

Thinking of bringing wife and going to Disney while we are there in Florida ... just too many options running through my head at the moment!

I've found the best price and selection of times to JAX on SouthWest, they say it's about 1.5 hour drive to the resort from there or Orlando.

Just a note and JB will chime in I'm sure, Remember it's a stay and play package, so accomdations are shared with other THP'ers In addition to us being busy with club testing from Friday noon all the way to Sunday PM, I'm not sure how you're wife would feel bunking with 5 THP'ers :)

Daytona would be the closest airport, followed by Jacksonville, then Sanford and then Orlando.

Keep in mind that the event itself, is not going to have room for spouses and is golfer only, as indicated in the original post. So she would not be able to stay with you unfortunately. Many of our events are family friendly, but with pricing and structure of this one, unfortunately it is not.

Got the all clear from the boss today, that there will be no issue with taking the time off work. Yeah, I asked after the fact...LOL

The prep has continued
d369152bb0363b81c2efbe7d411befd8.jpg

Yep, I've already been pricing flights. Looks like JAX is my best bet out of DC. Pretty cheap actually. Still a 1.5 hour drive down from there. Rental car will be pricey but it's worth it!

Yep, I've already been pricing flights. Looks like JAX is my best bet out of DC. Pretty cheap actually. Still a 1.5 hour drive down from there. Rental car will be pricey but it's worth it!

my guess is with some many people probably coming in around the same time there can be some rental car splitting being done

my guess is with some many people probably coming in around the same time there can be some rental car splitting being done
Plus there are a number of us that will have vehicles..

guessing you are going to fly from Dulles?

Daytona would be the closest airport, followed by Jacksonville, then Sanford and then Orlando.

Keep in mind that the event itself, is not going to have room for spouses and is golfer only, as indicated in the original post. So she would not be able to stay with you unfortunately. Many of our events are family friendly, but with pricing and structure of this one, unfortunately it is not.

No problem I can still have her fly in the last day, or we can fly early ... still lots of options. :)

Not sure if BWI us doable for you. But Emart and I will be flying out of there. We plan on renting a SUV. So if you arrive with or close to our time. You can get in on it with us.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looks like $400 to Jax on SW for me ... not bad!

Jman
You get to play The Hideaway and Hammock Beach with in 6 months of each other. Pretty special.
Then to be part of the 1st ever Club Clash.

This is exactly what I told my wife last night, somehow, she wasn't as excited as I am.

But I am freaking pumped. Talk about "bucket list" golf courses.

I'm riding with you, FYI.
My upcharge for gas is ridiculous.
This is exactly what I told my wife last night, somehow, she wasn't as excited as I am.

But I am freaking pumped. Talk about "bucket list" golf courses.
Im sure she was thrilled, lol

Back