Cobra Golf! amazing customer service!!!!

dupaloop3611

Reaction score
Handicap
Last Thursday. First time at the range since october and this happens. Project X shaft RIP

Fh74mcMl.jpg

Sent an email to cobra. They checked my warranty. sent me a label. Customer service said very strange that it happened to an X shaft but they would make it right. Sent her out last friday.

Today this baby showed up.

9giDBNNl.jpg

Amazing Turnaround. Great customer service. Just wanted to let everyone know how pleased i am with cobra golf. They got a customer for life now

That is great. I custom ordered some clubs from them last year and they were very quick to turnaround and helped me fix a screw up I made on one of the orders.

That's great customer service out of Cobra. Well done

Love it! Kudos, Cobra!

Cobra is top notch. Fast turnaround as well. Hit it straight.

I love when companies do right by their customers. I have a coworker who broke the shaft of his driver (different OEM) and I’m still waiting to hear what their response was when he contacted them.

Thats awesome! Well done CObra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love to see great customer service from any brand. Good job Cobra

Fantastic service right there!

Wonder what happened? Did club sit in a car or something in freezing temps prior to hitting?

And this is how business should be done. Had similar experience with Callaway and they were awesome. Another company I won't name lost me for life when a "rescue" shaft broke at the grip and they wouldn't replace it. Glad they got you fixed up.

Well done Cobra!

awesome company

Back