Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Condon has been pretty good so far, lets see how he handles a little more work.

3 games this week? I'll take 3 shutouts with 75 saves each, should give me some good output there. :alien:

3 games this week? I'll take 3 shutouts with 75 saves each, should give me some good output there. :alien:

I'd be happy with 3 shutouts, but 75 saves... maybe not

Might I remind you of my comment from last week. Sounds like you got beat, there is no "should be" anything. Either way, you are certainly looking like a team to beat this year! Keep it up!

Not much really changed for my team though. My points totals have been pretty much identical for both weeks right at the top of the league but I just happened to run up against a team that managed to get really hot

Added my hometown guy Jason Zucker! Newport Beach in the NHL!!

Seguin is a beast. 11 points half way through the game

Jake Allen what a save!

That should be extra points haha

No extra points for you, not this week.
Haha I was feeling pretty good after the start of games last night but phew didn't expect to be down as many points as I am. Team needs to step it up

Haha I was feeling pretty good after the start of games last night but phew didn't expect to be down as many points as I am. Team needs to step it up

Have you seen the sack of crap I have to drag out to the ice that is know as my goaltenders. You will always have a chance against that.

Whelp started condon and talbot instead of anderson could have been two back but 12 instead... Scottie hartnell is a beast btw

Have you seen the sack of crap I have to drag out to the ice that is know as my goaltenders. You will always have a chance against that.
Allen did not show up like I thought he would last night against a Kings team that played the night before... Ugh

how serious is McGod's injury? it kind of messes my fantasy team.

with that said, I'm not too sad about Edmonton sucking another year, but they will get yet another early draft pick

with that said, I'm not too sad about Edmonton sucking another year, but they will get yet another early draft pick

I read out "long-term", possible broken clavicle.

From the reports I have read it's a broken clavicle, usually takes about a month.

gosh I hate the Oilers.

ruining prospects since forever

Yup, broken collarbone, put on long term IR.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

comon Yahoo, let me put him on IR so I can pick someone else ;)

Elliot 3 goals against in the first period. Ugh

My goalies are getting rocked haha

Corey Perry!!! 1st goal of the season, hopefully the floodgates open now.

Dear Mr. Voracek,

The regular season has started please start putting pucks in the net.

Thanks

Sincerely,
Fantasy Hockey Owners

Back