Graphite Shaft Color

I think the B.Asha was the best looking and designed shaft in quite some time.

I like loud bright colored shafts in the most obnoxious colors. One of my favorites from a few years ago was the Aldila NVS in burnt orange--especially paired to a Ping G5 driver head.

Like a lot of replies already, I think it has to go with the head it is being paired with

One that I would like would be a white with the green THP logo on it...hang on....wasn't there a contest recently for something like this.....? :D

If I was looking for something to go with my GBB, I would probably go matte black with some white, red and silver accents

Count me in the depends on what the color of the driver head may be. I just bought a new shaft (a shaft that I have already played and like) that is red and black that looks great on the BB Alpha 815.

I always liked the AJ TECH candy apple red or the chrome ion finish shafts.

An iridescent shaft that changes with light would be nice too.

I would like to do a flat/matte gray color. That would be the base to throw some cool graphics or other colors on top to make them stand out.

The color I made my #HandCraftedExperience shaft, white. I think it's bold without being over the top. It also pairs with any head color.

I think it would depend on the club head colors. I've really only thought about colors I dislike in the past. I like more bland colors - silver, white, black, red, blue, etc. I really like UST's Elements Chrome finish.

So lets say you work at a shaft company and have the ability to make any color driver shaft you want (or a THPer that gets to do this). THPer Nate and I were having this conversation last week about our favorite colors for graphite shafts. I had not thought a lot about it and now I cant stop thinking about it.

So what's your favorite color on the graphite shaft?

Dark with light color graphic. I'm of Nike's blue/volt (my tennis shoes are these colors too)
Take the Rogue Black shaft for the Cobra King LTD driver, remove the orange and add the blue/volt of Nike

matte black goes with more heads IMO

I don't have a specific color choice. I do like themes with multiple colors. The HZRDS shafts look great with Black and red or yellow. Those new white THP shafts are fantastic. I also liked the Fuji Fuel black and orange shafts.

The primary color would be Crimson

But, logos and lettering would have some Black and Gray. And, I'd figure out how to get some Purple in there w/o making it look too crazy.

But, some kind of swirled mix with Crimson and Gray would be awesome.

I like maroon, black and white.

Have to go with a mostly matte black or gray. Add a little color to it but nothing distracting.

I would love to have a bright blue shaft with white or gray graphics and lettering.

I like black, white, or blue. But it really depends on the colour of the head.

Blue and grey together, Great example is the Aldila Tour Blue. Love the color choices for that shaft!

I really like the gunmetal finish on the Recoils
I'm with you on that. Love the look of that shaft.

If I were to make my own though, I would try to make it look like the PXi. That satin finish with the blue does it for me.

Lime. Citron. Neon yellow/Green. Whatever you want to call it, the Graman "Limey" is the best looking shaft I've ever seen.

22800c417bb9775f2381009b2f92927f.jpg

As others have said, the head color might habe some say in the matter. But I think a solid black with some yellow graphics would be cool.

Matte black, black, dark grey and red. I hate green more than any color.

A black shaft is always cool, but id also like blue and green with some multicoloured graphix/wording. If it was for me id have some yellow/black combo to represent my home province.

Matte black, black, dark grey and red. I hate green more than any color.

Wash your mouth out....how dare you live on THP and not like green!!!!! :alien:

Purple!

Back