THP Club Clash - Driver Cards

Very VERY nice JB! Will there be a breakdown of each participants swing dynamics posted (head speed, AoA, typical face impact, etc...) and will we be able to see the swing cards for each driver by participant? It would provide even more for those of us familiar with our own swings than an averaged consensus (which is great too).

I would have loved to take part in this. I love stuff like this. You guys should have a blast...

We had spots open up as recently as the last two weeks.

Very true. The good news is that these are for THPers, so they can photograph their own cards and post in the Driver Live Thread we will have.

Very VERY nice JB! Will there be a breakdown of each participants swing dynamics posted (head speed, AoA, typical face impact, etc...) and will we be able to see the swing cards for each driver by participant? It would provide even more for those of us familiar with our own swings than a consensus (which is great too).

Part of the answer is above.
No, we will not be posting swing dynamics. They can share that if they choose. Since its not a test of a single driver, the dynamics average out over time when 6 from each handicap group are testing. It does collect the data however, so we will have information on club head speed and smash factor to discuss in subsequent ways.

These cards make it easier to stay focused on what you're looking at and feeling as you hitting a lot of clubs, that's for sure.

The nerd in me so wants to be part of this event and the card is not helping. I will be anxiously following along.

This looks like it will be ridiculous... any chance that this becomes a yearly event?

This looks like it will be ridiculous... any chance that this becomes a yearly event?

No idea actually. We shall see.

No idea actually. We shall see.

I should add that part of that depends on the readers. If they read and engage. Very possible. If not, I can't answer that. I think the same goes to every event actually.

This is extremely awesome and I look forward to seeing the results.

Like me some organization

I will follow the results closely. I am starting to better understanding my specific needs and preferences with clubs, and having this kind of info will help me filter through what is really too many good options. I also want to hear people's feedback on the fitting process. I think getting fitted and getting fitted well aren't often the same thing.

Big skim here probably and mostly like already addressed, but will we know before the testing what player is testing what on the course? Just thinking it will help us following along to engage better with the player testing the product we like more than others.

This is going to be so much fun to do. I can't wait to experience this and share whatever happens.

Big skim here probably and mostly like already addressed, but will we know before the testing what player is testing what on the course? Just thinking it will help us following along to engage better with the player testing the product we like more than others.

They will be changing on multiple holes as well as completely changing at the turn. Their updates will say so accordingly.

absolutely. Hopefully people hit a driver, and jot down the notes immediately after. Forget about comparing the feel to what you hit before right off the bat. Explain what you think about what you hit, gather numbers, and move on.
I am such a sucker for staring at the FlightScope. I could watch that screen all day.

Really excited to see the results from this. Always trust THP'ers over anything else.

That is pretty cool. It will definitely help me keep my thoughts in line.

This just keeps getting realerer and realerer ?

Delete

I like those forms and am looking forward to the results.

It would probably be an even more massive amount of equipment, but I was thinking about iron testing as I was driving to work this morning.

Great idea to keep thoughts on all the different clubs straight.

Oh those forms are going to provide some great info about these drivers. Man I wish I would have been able to take part in this.

The cards will make it easy for the participants to log their thoughts. Really looking forward to not only following along but to seeing the compiled data as well.

Back