Who can move the ball both ways?

The_Dude

#TeamNE #Team Green #Hype
Reaction score
Handicap
#bigbutts
I've been a fader of the ball ever since I started playing nearly 40 years ago. This is ok with driver but I can't go after left pins. Lately I've been messing around with swing/face path relationship enough to start to turn the ball over. I tried 4 times (2 7i's on 160 yard par 3 and 5i's off the tee dl left) during my round Wednesday and 3 actually worked lol. 4th was a smother hook into the trees with a 5i. So, how many of you can work the ball both ways?

I can. I just never know which way is coming :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can move it both ways, but only a little bit left. I prefer to move it left to right for sure.

I can move it both ways. I can move it right to left easier than left to right. Hardest part for me is controlling the amount of left to right I hit. My path is really in to out so draws come easy. An easy way to move it is the Phil mickelson way that callaway posted on their YouTube video.

Sent from HTX

I’ve always had a left to right shape. I usually don’t try to go left. It gets ugly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been hitting some draws lately. Mostly my swing is a fade. So, while I have been hitting it both ways, it's not on command. So, therefore I can't.

On purpose?

I think I can do a pretty decent job of moving it both ways. I prefer the draw shape but can get it moving a bit the other way as well.

I can make it go right on command, but unless left is the normal shot, that is a more difficult shot for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i can draw everything from fw down to irons. driver is a little harder for me to draw. sometimes i can cut it, but that can lead to trouble.

I can work it both ways under control, I learned it last year.

Right now it’s tough for me as I’m rusty but I’ll get it back

Bc if my natural left to right ball flight I have been able to minimize or exaggerate that ball flight.

Moving it right to left has been a challenge and not as consistent as I’d like

I can....but not on command lol

Kinda Hahahaha

I can make the curvature the direction I want. Now getting the starting line and the amount of curvature correct is the hard part haha

On command, I can’t move it any direction. Used to be able to draw my irons when needed.

I can to an extent but it's not reliable enough to do it often.

I can fade my shot, but seem unable to pull off a draw

If my life depended on moving the ball one way I pick a fade and can move it left to right easily. I can draw the ball but it is really more of a pull draw so I have to mess with body lines and aim right, don't have much of a push draw.

I can guarantee a draw only when there is water or ob on the left. Odd that the driver is a pretty reliable fade but irons/ FW's tend to draw.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sure. I can hook and slice with the best of them! Seriously, I tend to fade naturally, but I’ve learned a decent push fade and trying to smooth out a push draw.

On purpose? Sometimes.

Accidentally? All the time.

Left at will with any club and right sometimes with driver or fariway woods but never with irons.

I can move it both ways. The problem is I cannot do it with expected results. So I go with my baby fade and deal with it.

i can draw everything from fw down to irons. driver is a little harder for me to draw. sometimes i can cut it, but that can lead to trouble.

Same here man. The best I can do with driver is a semi straight ball.

Back