"I returned Tropic of Cancer in 1971."

Kenny!!!!!
It is a rat hat and not a very good one

You know who you are? Even Steven.

135c518d4a933d24c74ee918c0404bb7.jpg

8c7d02cc7c9dfbc63f102b882d303409ef1f1a251576c426526a588319127bd8.jpg

This guy really needs to patent and produce this ASAP

She's got man hands.

Hold it. Broccoli? Newman, you wouldn't eat broccoli if it was deep fried in chocolate sauce.

One of the best episodes ever right there.

"It's not a lie if you believe it..."

Mr. Marbles?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I'm an architect.
What do you design?
Railroads.
I thought engineers did that.
They can.

SagmanBennetRobinsOppenheimAndTapp.

His father was a mudder and his mother was a mudder.

You know how to take a reservation, you don't know how to hold the reservation

Had a conservation with a friend today about a woman he thinks is hot - I referenced the good light/bad light episode. It's amazing how many times you can relate life back to a Seinfeld episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kids say the only connection I have to reality is Seinfeld references and I get a kick out of seeing people now in commercials that were on the show. Like the guy that now pitches some kind of new drug for something uncommon was the Squirrel doctor.

"Pipe down chorus boy" The episode with Lawrence Tierney as Alton Benes, Elaine's father is an early show gem. The entire scene in the hotel lobby between Jerry, George and Mr. Benes just kills me...

"Pipe down chorus boy" The episode with Lawrence Tierney as Alton Benes, Elaine's father is an early show gem. The entire scene in the hotel lobby between Jerry, George and Mr. Benes just kills me...

"We had a funny guy with us in Korea. A tail-gunner. They blew his brains out all over the Pacific. There's nothing funny about that."

Back