DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for that
. I will play Waverly by myself on Wednesday and I Might let you guys know the conditions! HA!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Lol, i could only play Thursday. Wish I could play Wednesday, but the wife already had a honeydo list a mile long to get done for my day off.

Post via Taptalk

Quit being difficult

So let's see around 930 or 1000 work for you guys. Let the morning chill burn off a bit.

Waverly is always top of my list or I've always been curious about University of Maryland. Haven't played it in 15 years at lest.

Hampshire Greens is another decent option.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

the time works. Just waiting to see if/when we are having the first meeting for a project I was assigned

See ... 30% rain on Thursday. Told you to play Wednesday

It's been raining in Columbia since 5pm. :(

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

rain thru tomorrow and according to weather bug 60% chance on Thur
See ... it's getting worse. Told you to play Wednesday. LOL

rain thru tomorrow and according to weather bug 60% chance on Thur
Well that means there's a 40% chance it won't :D

and of course you know this weather talk is going to bring MikeDean around telling us to knock it off!!

See ... 30% rain on Thursday. Told you to play Wednesday

uploadfromtaptalk1447128385727.jpg
Google Weather agrees.

17 degrees seems a bit chilly. And this is why I was always taught to label my units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha, yeah. If only the Android Weather Widget had the same teacher.

Emart and MDHacker...what do you guys think about tomorrow. Since you guys are missing work if you don't want to risk it due to the possible rain I understand. Or if you still wanna give it a go I'm game. Either way.

Latest forecast I see is 90% rain in the early AM then partly cloudy/sunny in the afternoon. I know you both have to be done prior to evening Rush.

Emart and MDHacker...what do you guys think about tomorrow. Since you guys are missing work if you don't want to risk it due to the possible rain I understand. Or if you still wanna give it a go I'm game. Either way.

Latest forecast I see is 90% rain in the early AM then partly cloudy/sunny in the afternoon. I know you both have to be done prior to evening Rush.

What I saw is the rain is supposed to be here between 11-1 and is supposed to be quick moving. I'm in for tomorrow

What I saw is the rain is supposed to be here between 11-1 and is supposed to be quick moving. I'm in for tomorrow
sounds good talked to MDGH as well he's in. I figure Waverky as it drains about as well as any course in the area. They have plenty of times showing on the web in the AM. So I'm going to book the 10:10 time. That way if we get delayed by any rain during the round we shoud still finish up by 300 at the latest.

If if anyone else wants in just let me know.

Would love to but I can't make this week! Hope you guys have a great 'DRY" time!

sounds good talked to MDGH as well he's in. I figure Waverky as it drains about as well as any course in the area. They have plenty of times showing on the web in the AM. So I'm going to book the 10:10 time. That way if we get delayed by any rain during the round we shoud still finish up by 300 at the latest.

If if anyone else wants in just let me know.

perfect. Now,to figure out what way to go to avoid morning rush around Anne arundel county

perfect. Now,to figure out what way to go to avoid morning rush around Anne arundel county
Ultralight. ;)

I know it won't be rt 100. Last time it took 15mins to get from telegraph to arundel mills.
Yeah. Last tine I drove to Compass Pointe around 900 there was a lot of traffic headed west bound. But there was also an accident so that may have done it.

Can you take the ICC from where you are to route 29 north. It cost a couple bucks but there will be no traffic at all.

Yeah. Last tine I drove to Compass Pointe around 900 there was a lot of traffic headed west bound. But there was also an accident so that may have done it.

Can you take the ICC from where you are to route 29 north. It cost a couple bucks but there will be no traffic at all.

I could but it's a long way. I will probably go 32 to 29 or may end up going 695 to 70

I could but it's a long way. I will probably go 32 to 29 or may end up going 695 to 70
I was going to suggest 32 but didn't know what traffic to Fort Meade will be liike. Avoid 695 at all cost. I have a friemd that takes 695 to Towson every day, and she says the part between 295 all the way to 83 is bumper to bumper.

in any case I know you've got it covered and will make it fine.

I was going to suggest 32 but didn't know what traffic to Fort Meade will be liike. Avoid 695 at all cost. I have a friemd that takes 695 to Towson every day, and she says the part between 295 all the way to 83 is bumper to bumper.

in any case I know you've got it covered and will make it fine.

thanks. I have some ways to get around the traffic on 100 and 32 without going way out of the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back