2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Crazy in a good way IMO!

Did you promise mward that purple medixine ball if he helped? What a delightful little fellow.

They tried to give me a box of ladies visors already

Getting more and more bummed that I missed out on getting a bag, so I really hope yoh guys video your openings and share them on here so I can live vicariously through you!

Getting more and more bummed that I missed out on getting a bag, so I really hope yoh guys video your openings and share them on here so I can live vicariously through you!
I will do this for you.

I've never smiled so much reading through comments. Can't wait to see what shows up at my door!

I totally think everyone should record themselves opening these, to see the reactions of the folks that get one of the Grand prizes lol.

Done Done and Done

I totally think everyone should record themselves opening these, to see the reactions of the folks that get one of the Grand prizes lol.

I agree

What time of the night are you waking up to help out right now? That way the video's will be fresh just for you.

I'll definitely video my grab bag opening... if I remember to hand the phone to one of my kids before I tear mine open the way my kids will be ripping packages open tomorrow!

Mic drop... Bags are packed, minus 8 special prizes

Can't wait to see what everyone gets.

Might want to jump on periscope in a minute or two, someone has to pick my Grab Bag

im waiting!

Happening in a second.

Thanks to all three of you for spending so much time on Christmas Eve assembling all these great Grab Bags. Can't wait to see the thread as they arrive and see what everyone gets.

Sorry wardy!

You will have to grab blind better next time

That was a fun periscope. There's quite a bit of swag in the bags and some good variety. Never can have too many coozies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was more fun to watch than a blind shaft grab.

I missed this and it's sold out :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed the live Periscope, but just watched the replay. Very cool...man that's a S$$#$ load of bags...Well done guys. What a package for $20!

That was cool to see. Lots of good stuff in that bag Wardy got. I look forward to getting mine. :D

Back