Scotty Cameron putters

The issue I have with the "Gallery" and CT putters is that they probably won't make me putt any better than my OTR models. So why would I want to spend that kinda coin on something that looks beautiful (don't get me wrong), but does not lower my strokes gained putting? I am a big watch and tech guy too, at least when I spend the coin on that stuff I see the benefits almost immediately.

I did something I told myself I'd never do and bought another Cameron, a 2014 Newport. I love the headshape, even if it doesn't work for me. And for the price, there was no passing it up.

The best looking Scotty I've ever seen!
c092b5aaed9d1e6da94077751f62c210.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's nice. I wonder what a black insert would look like on top of the stock plating?

Wow thats a slick looking putter! Wish the insert was a darker grey, think that would look sick.

Still waiting on my m1.

Heck ordered my xr16 same day and that arrived today, left Mexico yesterday and on my doorstep this am.

come on Scotty

That Scotty is beautiful

The 2016 Newport is solidifying it's hold on the putter spot in my bag for the time being

I'm not trying to make fun or be negative, but I know this feeling. "This putter is never leaving the bag. Oooo look, a new putter."

The 2016 Newport do look fun and interesting. Sadly, I have yet to roll one.

I'm not trying to make fun or be negative, but I know this feeling. "This putter is never leaving the bag. Oooo look, a new putter."

The 2016 Newport do look fun and interesting. Sadly, I have yet to roll one.
I would never claim a putter is going to be in the bag forever lol. I used to use the same putter for a couple years without even trying others but somewhere along the line I got this itch to try all sorts of different ones. I'd like to try settle down with one putter again.

Finally got out on the putting green yesterday at the course near me, felt good to be rolling the rock. The Laguna didn't disappoint, love the look/feel :0) Can't wait to play 36 this weekend.

And there's perfection. That's what I've been looking for since the release of the new selects.

drooooool

Annnnnnnnnd it's done. I had a jumbo Matador grip thrown on and I'm on the search for the 20g head weights. It's nice to be rolling a Scotty again!

jv7qlyzl.jpg

Annnnnnnnnd it's done. I had a jumbo Matador grip thrown on and I'm on the search for the 20g head weights. It's nice to be rolling a Scotty again!

jv7qlyzl.jpg

Gonna have to give it a roll on Sunday.

I switched the stock pistolero grip on my 2014 Fastback to the mid/lg Matador and it feels much better. I definitely putt better with a larger grip and should probably be using a SuperStroke but I really liked the look of the black matador grip so I had to give it a chance.

I switched the stock pistolero grip on my 2014 Fastback to the mid/lg Matador and it feels much better. I definitely putt better with a larger grip and should probably be using a SuperStroke but I really liked the look of the black matador grip so I had to give it a chance.

Man I wish the had the black one at Golf Mart! I had the red one put on cause that's all they had and it does indeed feel great!

Man I wish the had the black one at Golf Mart! I had the red one put on cause that's all they had and it does indeed feel great!

I've been watching the Scotty site for months because they were out of stock. Finally they popped up a few weeks ago and didn't last long. The XL was sold before I figured out that they were available so I was forced to go with the mid/lg.

But it looks great. I'll try and get a pic later.

After having 2 Scotty's before and going on a year sabbatical not having them, now having 2 more again I'm never going back. Nothing feels like a Scotty... Nothing. And it just gives me so much confidence

Well been super interested to see what the GSS insert Studio Style is all about. One popped up and the price/condition was too good to pass up. Guy I bought it from has owned it since new and kept amazing care of it.
Ug4YCajl.jpg

ruNREtZl.jpg

Anyone need a brand new red Matador Midsize 11"? It was taken off my GoLo 3 and I have zero use for it. First person to PM me your address gets it and I'll mail her out at no charge. People have been good to me here at THP so hopefully this will help someone out.

I searched this earlier, but the only thread I found was a couple years old. That said, is eBay still the best place to get heavier Futura X5 weights and the tools? I'd like to get 20g or 25g for my X5R eventually.

Oh and you have to promise to be my best friend forever. Awkward Silence has been costing me money on the course lately so he's done.

Well been super interested to see what the GSS insert Studio Style is all about. One popped up and the price/condition was too good to pass up. Guy I bought it from has owned it since new and kept amazing care of it.
Ug4YCajl.jpg

ruNREtZl.jpg
Looks really clean! Nice find. I'm planning on getting mine refinished and put a new finish on it as well.

I'm considering what would be a huge investment for me in buying a Scotty Cameron putter. Are they truly the cream of the crop when it comes to putters? I was hoping some of you would share your thoughts with me about this. Thanks in advance!

its a personal thing I love my Camerons

Pictures of the black mid/lg matador on my 2014 Select Fastback:

E9B795BD-279C-4D5F-AC8A-9CDA1EE1B245_zpsx0sv6xn6.jpg

406F8205-1F06-40F6-8236-834982000C48_zps4phwiltt.jpg

Back