Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of really cool things happening on THP today. And only a couple of them have to do with events and equipment.
So true buddy. And no doubt there are great equipment and events all year long and those are so phenomenal

But the effing great people of this place do so many great things and yesterday was just the latest example.

We and the great organizations that are partners with THP should all never pass up the chance to thank Josh and Morgan for making it all possible.

Today is my Friday.

Me too! Happy Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!

Veterans Day next week will also make for a 4 day work week. Can't complain.

Awesome!

Veterans Day next week will also make for a 4 day work week. Can't complain.
Love November with the holidays. For us, election day was Tuesday, that's another day off. Then we get Thanksgiving and black Friday at the end of the month.

One day until a getaway.

#wontmissyoufreshmen

My wife and I are expecting our first baby in March, and found out yesterday its a baby girl!!!

LPGA here we come!!!

My wife and I are expecting our first baby in March, and found out yesterday its a baby girl!!!

LPGA here we come!!!
Congrats!!! Little girls are incredible.

LPGA here we come!!!

I have 3 and they will change your life for the better......till they become teenagers when they will become mom's children (so I hear). :D

Congrats on the little lady

LPGA here we come!!!
Congrats!!

Congratulations!

LPGA here we come!!!
Congrats!

LPGA here we come!!!
Congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I have 3 and they will change your life for the better......till they become teenagers when they will become mom's children (so I hear). :D

That reminds me of a story that I heard years ago. A sports figure was discussing his efforts regarding his son and football. It seems during his son's almost entire life, we worked with his son and encouraged his participation in sports. He spent most of his free time coaching his son and the teams on which is son played. Eventually, his son was a starter on a college football team. One of the games was televised and when the camera was focused on his son on the sidelines-his son responds by saying -- Hi, mom.

LPGA here we come!!!

Congrats!!! No kids here, but my little nieces are an absolute treat and so fun to be around.

Well, it is extremely early to tell anyone, but word came back from the fertility clinic that the wife is pregnant. Very happy. Almost exactly a year to the day that we started the fertility program.

The wife is stunned, can't believe it. I am already starting to freak out.

Better buy new golf clubs soon lol.

There is a course just a couple miles from me that used to be one of the top three around here, but has slid down the hill for a couple years now and, honestly, I thought they'd close up shop and sell off the land. Today I found out that the best course in middle Georgia, Southern Hills, just agreed to purchase the entire operation and property and start ownership on the 9th.

Not only is this great news because of what I think the people from Southern Hills can do with The Landings, it will A) save a golf course from extinction, and B) likely lead to a dual club membership deal that will probably bring droves of folks from around the area. I think it's a win-win for sure. SO many people would join Southern Hills if it were only 10 minutes closer to the Warner Robins city limits. Now, with what I think the Dunaway family can do with The Landings, we could have the same quality, year-round, right here in town. Yes, the best 100% public course around here is family owned and operated. No corporations. And it's phenomenal.

I can't wait to see what they do with the course and what they end up offering for memberships.

I need to get down there and play Southern Hills with you guys sometime.

Well, it is extremely early to tell anyone, but word came back from the fertility clinic that the wife is pregnant. Very happy. Almost exactly a year to the day that we started the fertility program.

NICE buddy!!! Congrats!

That is awesome!!! We had to go that route for our first and second. It is extremely stressful, but when it does happen, it's an amazing feeling. I can totally relate. Don't let anyone tell you it can't happen naturally after needing fertility treatments. After our second, our doctors told us we could never conceive without their help. So we weren't careful. #3 was born a year later LOL. Congrats on the amazing news!!!

LPGA here we come!!!

Awesome!! I have two daughters and they ROCK. Son in the middle so he gets all kinds of abuse from them LOL.

My weekend is about to start.

Yusssssssssssssss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back