What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't seem this ridiculous when I ordered them.

499aa8f8659b74e24e027af03a7b1cb6.jpg

A par 3 package of Stitch headcovers.

lined the pockets of some thp'ers today. Bought some j40 wedges, Srixon Z545 4 iron, and a heavenwood with a regular flex shaft. Solid day. I might have a problem

lined the pockets of some thp'ers today. Bought some j40 wedges, Srixon Z545 4 iron, and a heavenwood with a regular flex shaft. Solid day. I might have a problem

A great problem!

Just nothing feels right? Or is there just too much shiny out there? Lol

The M1 is great performance wise but looks and feel doesn't quite have me hooked. The GBB will get a fair chance to unseat the M1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In golf news today, Bridgestone announced a shortage of its B330 series golf balls. A trusted source in Bridgestone said "we had plenty of them a few hours ago"!
It didn't seem this ridiculous when I ordered them.

499aa8f8659b74e24e027af03a7b1cb6.jpg

Post via Taptalk

Picked up some adipower boost golf shoes (white/blue). I have a black pair already and they're easily the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn!

Picked up an orange Cobra Fly-Z driver for 199 dollars at Golfsmith to replace my XR. I love when companies bring new equipment out!

Greens fee for 36 holes, today, but I'm now wedge pondering...

2016 albatross club and 18 holes of golf.

The M1 is great performance wise but looks and feel doesn't quite have me hooked. The GBB will get a fair chance to unseat the M1

Gotcha. What about the irons?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Gotcha. What about the irons?

Probably going to make a combo set of apex mb in scoring irons and XR pros in long irons. Thinking of mb in pw- 7 and XR pros in 7-5 irons.

Probably going to make a combo set of apex mb in scoring irons and XR pros in long irons. Thinking of mb in pw- 7 and XR pros in 7-5 irons.

Oh that sounds really tasty. XR pros are filthy forgiving, great longer iron choice.

Sold my GameGolf for $100 so decided to preorder the new GameGolf live that's coming out for $150. Figured for $50 it was worth an upgrade.

Controlled chaos.

74254e0f8b3cdfc78d8c0b40eeea181c.jpg

And, add the 2016 Albatross Club as well.

Wait whats the deal with the B330's?! I want in

A 36"x60" Monster Tee hitting mat, gotta find a good net, and pick out a swing analyzer and I'll be set up for winter practice sessions.

2 dozen Tour Preferred X now that the price has plummeted.
Titleist glove.

Define problem for me because I don't see it.

This came in yesterday. Hoping to get out this weekend and test it out. It looks small compared to my J40 and the XCG7 Beta.

5b9d321affcdaa29d939ebdb6565aa72.jpg

I really need to hit some TEE fairways again. They are so damn good.

That one reminds me a little of the 2014 BB (i.e. my favorites) in shape and with the little channel in the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back