The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what a joke Bama is at #4, but it does show you they aren't going to reward you for going undefeated against a bunch of nobodies. 1 loss against a tough schedule is better than undefeated. I still think Bama at 4 is outrageous, I could understand Florida more than I could Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doesn't sound good, but I think if Grier hadn't went all roid rage then UF would be up there. Just my thought through a dingy crystal ball.

It'll all get a lot clearer this weekend, between Ttown and the other Death Valley.

Man what a joke Bama is at #4, but it does show you they aren't going to reward you for going undefeated against a bunch of nobodies. 1 loss against a tough schedule is better than undefeated. I still think Bama at 4 is outrageous, I could understand Florida more than I could Bama.

the florida/bama thing is a bit odd. but when i watch an alabama game i expect them to win, whereas when i watch a florida game i'm unsure what team will show up, which is strange since i think alabama has actually been less consistent all year than florida has.

the florida/bama thing is a bit odd. but when i watch an alabama game i expect them to win, whereas when i watch a florida game i'm unsure what team will show up, which is strange since i think alabama has actually been less consistent all year than florida has.

I am definitely not convinced UF isn't a fraud. But I think when you compare resumes floridas outshines Bamas by a bunch. They have looked very good every week since Tennessee.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport.../?hootPostID=a6bfe466138619d6d377f4ca968803fb

How much longer will UGA blame the coordinators and not the head coach? Dan Mullen would almost make too much sense to be the next head coach.

It has been much more interesting than usual following various blogs and message boards these last few weeks. I honestly don't know what they are going to do but as I stated Saturday night, it is obvious that radical change is needed not a band aid and a hug.

The Georgia Southern fans I know are salivating at the idea that this is the year you've vulnerable enough for them to take you.

I don't see it happening. I've watched southern in person more than once this year. I don't think it's a blowout, but UGA should win easily.

Also, don't use UGA and 'you' when talking to me haha. Not a UGA fan.

The Georgia Southern fans I know are salivating at the idea that this is the year you've vulnerable enough for them to take you.

That would certainly end the Mark Richt era at UGA, losing to Ga Southern should never happen, even in a train wreck of a season.

I don't see it happening. I've watched southern in person more than once this year. I don't think it's a blowout, but UGA should win easily.

Also, don't use UGA and 'you' when talking to me haha. Not a UGA fan.

Josh Miller, Dawg fan has a nice ring to it IMO... :alien:

The decision to start... And stick with , that qb against Fl should get him fired on its own.

The decision to start... And stick with , that qb against Fl should get him fired on its own.

That was bad. I don't understand how the cupboard got so bare at QB for UGA. All those top 10 recruiting classes, year after year.

If the rumors were true about Pruett and Schotty fighting, it wouldnt have been much of a fight. All of Schotty punches would have been 3 yards short

That was bad. I don't understand how the cupboard got so bare at QB for UGA. All those top 10 recruiting classes, year after year.

Nothing else has worked... It was worth the try. In his mind he felt FL would get more pass rush and Bauta could use his feet. We have one guy that only throws to air, one that only completes passes to the defense and one guy that can at least run...... Not defending the situation at all because I am still scratching my head and I am over all of this stuff.

Nothing else has worked... It was worth the try. In his mind he felt FL would get more pass rush and Bauta could use his feet. We have one guy that only throws to air, one that only completes passes to the defense and one guy that can at least run...... Not defending the situation at all because I am still scratching my head and I am over all of this stuff.

How many rushes did he end up with? 4? Maybe if you are going to put in a running qb you should put in a few packages where he runs the ball? And maybe when he throws his third pick you consider putting your passing qb back in. No idea why he stuck with him.

How many rushes did he end up with? 4? Maybe if you are going to put in a running qb you should put in a few packages where he runs the ball? And maybe when he throws his third pick you consider putting your passing qb back in. No idea why he stuck with him.

That's where the head scratching comes in... Why run a pass heavy offense w/ a QB that's not exactly known for his arm

And yet all 3 (4 if you count Park) were 4 stars coming out of high school. It is extremely unlucky for none to pan out. I know stars don't mean anything to some, but in reality they do. Just check the % of 5 star versus 4 star versus 3 and on down in the pros, the higher ranked kids have the best chance.

That would certainly end the Mark Richt era at UGA, losing to Ga Southern should never happen, even in a train wreck of a season.

It would put UGA on par with Florida in that regard.

We shut down Southern's run game hard 2 weeks ago. Even for a TO team they are abysmal passing the ball this year.

It would put UGA on par with Florida in that regard.

We shut down Southern's run game hard 2 weeks ago. Even for a TO team they are abysmal passing the ball this year.

And Florida should have never lost to GA Southern, I am not saying it cannot happen but it takes pretty much a perfect storm type thing for it to happen.

And yet all 3 (4 if you count Park) were 4 stars coming out of high school. It is extremely unlucky for none to pan out. I know stars don't mean anything to some, but in reality they do. Just check the % of 5 star versus 4 star versus 3 and on down in the pros, the higher ranked kids have the best chance.

Auburn's been in that boat before. For a few years now, UGA's best skill position players seem to come from outside of GA. Not a knock, just interesting considering all the talent that comes from the state.

Auburn's been in that boat before. For a few years now, UGA's best skill position players seem to come from outside of GA. Not a knock, just interesting considering all the talent that comes from the state.

Can't get them all, we have some good skill guys from GA too it just seems that way about out of state. Nick Chubb, Malcolm Mitchell & Terry Godwin on this years team are examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back