Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Yeah, yet another Ohio event. :devil:

I suppose my only hope would be for an entire Western US region as Colorado will only muster around 6-8 Albatross members. I hope sheer demographics won't rule out parts of the country from participating in these events. As you can see, the Front Range of Colorado is basically an island surrounded by miles of nothing.
us-population-map.gif

I hope that this is taken into account when choosing future matchups as I do not wish to move and certainly not to Ohio!

I believe THP has held plenty of events on the West Coast as of late. And already announced another West Coast event for 2016. As always, we cannot make it to every single location requested, but believe we hit as many as possible for our members.

I still vote for the Mid-Atlantic region showdown! PA/MD vs VA/NC

We will have full details coming up in the next week or so.
I suggest both states start getting AC members signed up.
Bonus is that they get into the early signup contest.
Looking forward to hearing the details. All banter aside, this is going to be a lot of fun to follow.

I believe THP has held plenty of events on the West Coast as of late. And already announced another West Coast event for 2016. As always, we cannot make it to every single location requested, but believe we hit as many as possible for our members.

The only event that I recall that was a open golf event was the Vegas Invitational. All the others were quite frankly only held out West due to the sponsors HQ location.

My post was asking how the less densely populated parts of the country would be handled in the selection process. It would take truly a "region" for us to be able to compete numbers-wise against the Eastern US. Just demographics.

With that said, I have 6 Colorado players not including myself who I would put up against any other states top 6.

The only event that I recall that was a open golf event was the Vegas Invitational. All the others were quite frankly only held out West due to the sponsors HQ location.

My post was asking how the less densely populated parts of the country would be handled in the selection process. It would take truly a "region" for us to be able to compete numbers-wise against the Eastern US. Just demographics.

With that said, I have 6 Colorado players not including myself who I would put up against any other states top 6.

This is not accurate.
The King has been held on both coasts and was in CA this past year and has nothing to do with their location of their office.
And the already announced Vegas event next year.

As to how other regions would be handled, like everybody else, you will have to wait and see. We believe we have been 100% fair in traveling and supporting different regions throughout the US. We simply cant be in every city in the country, and if we could we certainly would.

We have never said what Regional Rivalry would be in the future. Nor have we said anything about the future of the event. Just that the first one would be Michigan vs Ohio. What we have said is that we might choose future events based on Albatross Club members and I believe that is quite fair. There are hundreds of members of THP in the Denver area alone. If they choose not to be a part of THP Events or the Albatross Club, that is completely their choice and every day there are more and more golfers signing up for THP from all different areas of the country and world and we hope more choose to sign up and get into the THP Events from Colorado (as well as everywhere else).

This event has been announced as Ohio vs Michigan and the first ever THP Regional Rivalry and I am pretty proud of what we have put together for it.

Love that the first regional rivalry is theMichigan vs Ohio. Well done!

I think Michigan vs Ohio is a great place to start. They will make for wonderful guinea pigs.

As to how other regions would be handled, like everybody else, you will have to wait and see.

I will wait and see and I am excited about this concept.

This event has been announced as Ohio vs Michigan and the first ever THP Regional Rivalry and I am pretty proud of what we have put together for it.

As you should be, Ohio and Michigan will represent well as always.

I was just voicing a legitimate question. However I will never stop advocating for an event in the Rocky Mountain Region.

Sorry for ruffling feathers.

I was just voicing a legitimate question. However I will never stop advocating for an event in the Rocky Mountain Region.

Sorry for ruffling feathers.

Good to see a state other than #Texas doing the ruffle this time. I'd gladly take a trip up to CO to hand out a Texas spanking to you girls. It would be wonderful to play in an area where the ball travels like you hit it on the moon!

I think Michigan vs Ohio is a great place to start. They will make for wonderful guinea pigs.
The best use of Michigan and Ohio anybody has ever heard of. :alien:

Ohio brings their team of eight
For this rivalry that's full of hate
Michigan will be trying to win
To get some tags for these men

So far the trash talk has been real weak
Makes the future look rather bleak
Hopefully some THPers will shine
Cause right now all we hear is whine.

Good to see a state other than #Texas doing the ruffle this time. I'd gladly take a trip up to CO to hand out a Texas spanking to you girls. It would be wonderful to play in an area where the ball travels like you hit it on the moon!
Haha...you don't need any extra my friend. May have to sign Tera up so she can demonstrate. I've got your #texasmoon and would love to have friends out for a little toe to toe.

Ohio brings their team of eight
For this rivalry that's full of hate
Michigan will be trying to win
To get some tags for these men

So far the trash talk has been real weak
Makes the future look rather bleak
Hopefully some THPers will shine
Cause right now all we hear is whine.

Weak like football schedules... Asking for a friend

Butthurt Butthurt Butthurt Butthurt

Butthurt Colorado Butthurt Texas

I agree

Dont forget needing someone to win HOF Tags
True, HOF tags could be considered SWAG. It least in 1 Ohiotopian's mind...

Yeah, yet another Ohio event. :devil:

this is one of my favourite misconceptions on here. Almost as funny as the "California doesn't have a THP member" comments.

Did Ohio even have a THP event last year? I remember traveling a lot, but never within State lines.

Maybe this one should be renamed based on home field location.

The Trent Richardson, Johnny Manziel, Lebron James Jersey Burning, Sharpening of Mustaches Regional Based Rivalry of sorts
For those that suffer with bad sports teams

Kind of like Michael Scott

fun-run-shirt_3.png

this is one of my favourite misconceptions on here. Almost as funny as the "California doesn't have a THP member" comments.

Did Ohio even have a THP event last year? I remember traveling a lot, but never within State lines.
Your memory needs Cured

I mean...you were there. and we played together. how could you forget schlongenburger?

Maybe this one should be renamed based on home field location.

The Trent Richardson, Johnny Manziel, Lebron James Jersey Burning, Sharpening of Mustaches Regional Based Rivalry of sorts
For those that suffer with bad sports teams

Kind of like Michael Scott

fun-run-shirt_3.png
Please no sports references in this thread. You will get yelled at by angry hockey fans that eat goofy "bacon"

Back