Lynchburg14

Reaction score
Handicap
Got this box on the mail from Titleist of some test balls. By feel and look it seems to me to be a form of the NXT. I had a NXT, ProV, and a Velocity to compare it to and it seems just like the NXT.
9a8818dd268a22512f6b6de3592ee392.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Got a sleeve of these as well. Looking to tee them up this weekend.

Yeah same here

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I got these yesterday.
2580133e5b69bcca5fa7064b2f1eda3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had these in play earlier today. I played with mpeterson, who had a couple of NXT Tour-S balls in his bag, and we though they looked identical.

In terms of performance, I thought these were a little shorter than the Chrome Soft that I normally play. Spin on my iron shots was pretty good. It was difficult to get a feel for short game shots because the greens we played on where aerated last week so nothing was reacting normally on those shots.

The alignment aid looks similar to that of the ProV1. Wonder if that is a tell or not?

More than likely its an NXT Tour. They alternate years that they send out test balls and last year was the ProV1s so this year is the NXT Tour and DT Solo year.

Test Titleist

I got a set yesterday in the mail with a red "1" which feel NXT ish based upon the cover and sound when bounced
Then... I came home today to find ANOTHER sleeve of balls in my mailbox (score!!) which have a black "1" and seem softer like a ProV
They'll be put into play on Sunday.
5f3932dc2a490993a5138bc62a211b3e.jpg

Received a sleeve yesterday as well. Odd timing, since the golf season is essentially over here in Ohio.

Same here. A lil late to test balls. Mine have a red 1 & alignment marks of a ProV.
It's the same as the left one in the pic of T.U.Ts

Same here. A lil late to test balls. Minre have a red 1 & alignment marks of a ProV.
It's the same as the left one in the pic of T.U.Ts

Certainly doesn't feel like a urethane ball. And has the bright white finish like the DT & NXT series...

Agreed. I'm going to use it Sat in a scramble to see how it preforms.

I received 2 boxes, 1 yellow and 1 white. Both have TEST stamped on them.

I got a sleeve of Yellow. Definitely compare more to the NXT. I play Tour S in yellow and the test balls are a little softer. Hoping to finally get out and play a round/maybe 9 to test how my hand has healed. Just doing some chipping and putting in the house leads me to believe these are indeed a version of NXT. I love the feel off my putter. They remind me of the old model Q stars.

Makes me wonder if I have some coming

Received a sleeve yesterday as well. Odd timing, since the golf season is essentially over here in Ohio.

I kinda thought the same thing here in Michigan. Going to go out and play them today. Mine definitely have and NXT feel to them.

Nonsense. Playing 9 today. 18 tomorrow and 9 on Sunday. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping to get mine in the mail this week. I have received sleeves from Titleist the past two years. Hopefully this year will be no different.

I received a set as well, see picture below. The alignment markings look like a ProV but it feels like a NXT. Golf season is coming to an end in Wisconsin but may get out a another time or two.uploadfromtaptalk1446760406746.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Why do I never get these?!?!? But pretty cool you guys got em!

I also received a sleeve today with the red #1. It is a little harder than my Pro V1x. Will test them out tomorrow.

Geez how do you get to test these items...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Back