Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya ProForce V2 Tour

If memory serves me correct this one has a little lower torque and launches a little lower.

@So-Illhacker is more of a gear head than me and can confirm if my memory is correct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lower torque & lower flight ... perfect!

Yup, should be a lower more penetrating ball flight with the Tour version. But actually some of the stiffer, heavier flexes in the standard version have lower torque, that's getting into FW shaft weight for most though. I believe the Tour version is made of higher modulus carbon fiber and should have a really nice feel to it while maintaining the lower more penetrating ball flight

Good luck everyone! Even if you don't get in on the testing, this is a really affordable line to do some tinkering with.

Thanks

Thanks

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? HZRDUS Black 75
2. What is the flex? X
3. What is the weight? 75 gram

Thanks for the awesome opportunity THP and UST

Yup, should be a lower more penetrating ball flight with the Tour version. But actually some of the stiffer, heavier flexes in the standard version have lower torque, that's getting into FW shaft weight for most though. I believe the Tour version is made of higher modulus carbon fiber and should have a really nice feel to it while maintaining the lower more penetrating ball flight

Good luck everyone! Even if you don't get in on the testing, this is a really affordable line to do some tinkering with.

Thanks dude. I knew you would be able to give a better detailed answer than me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds perfect for the 3 wood as well.

Do we know the actual release date?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds perfect for the 3 wood as well.

Do we know the actual release date?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think they're available now, but I'll check.

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? UST Mamiya Elements Helium proto
2. What is the flex? R
3. What is the weight? 57g

Project X Even Glow blue THCE
64g

Looking For Testers: UST Mamiya ProForce V2 Tour

GD Tour AD GP 7x
It is an X flex
70g weight

But wouldn’t mind the heavier 84g to test. Been toying with the idea of going heavier.

Thanks THP and UST

Sent from HTX

Last edited:
Thanks for the opportunity!

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? UST Mamiya Attas Coool
2. What is the flex? 7X
3. What is the weight? 75G

I'd love to get in on this!

Shaft: Matrix Reign Black G-60T
Flex: Stiff
Weight: 60g

Thank you for this sweet opportunity!

Stock shaft in Taylor Made M2 - Stiff, 65 grams

Stock shaft in Taylor Made M2 - Stiff, 65 grams

As per below, please see my information in the tile.
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world. Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.

Last month we kicked off the launch of the UST Mamiya ProForce V2 with a ton of them going out to THPers for reviews. Those reviews have been coming in and today we are going to do the same with the V2 Tour.

UST-L.gif

The Shafts
Some info can be found in this thread right here. And the reviews will also go in that thread.

Criteria
THP will select a group of THPers to test the shaft out.
You must be a THP Forum Member
You must be active on the THP community
At the end of the forum testing, the shaft is yours to keep.
Shipping of test products is free for 2018 Albatross Club Members only, if you are not a member, that does not mean you cannot review products, but you will be responsible for the shipping of products.

Testing Process
If selected it will be your job to put the new shaft in your favorite club and update the review thread with feedback on your findings. This is community testing and will need updates for an extended period of time (about a month or 2). Remember the only THP rules are honest feedback and the commitment to the review period. If you are looking for info on what forum testing feedback should look like, check out one of the many review threads to see how others have fared.

To participate you must be an active forum member. Being active on THP has its benefits and product testing is one of them (monthly testing like this). If you are new, that is okay, being active is more than just tenure.

Rules
This is not a contest, so there really are no rules. All we ask is that you make a post in this thread and answer these questions. Please have an answer to all questions and be specific.

1. What shaft is currently in your driver?
2. What is the flex?
3. What is the weight?

Keep in mind if you are not chosen for this, there will be plenty of opportunities in the future here at THP for testing and other product trials. Stay active and you will have a chance to be part of these awesome testings we do here.

1. UST Mamiya Elements Chrome 7F4T
2. Stiff
3. 76g

This would be an epic battle between two iconic shafts from an awesome manufacturer!!! :UST:

I love forum testing.

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Aldila Rogue Silver
2. What is the flex? Stiff
3. What is the weight? 69g

Pretty cool opportunity here.

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Project X HZRDUS Black
2. What is the flex? 6.0
3. What is the weight? ~65g

Hey, I found the correct thread after seeing it on instagram this morning!

I currently swap out two shafts

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Matrix VLCT SP
2. What is the flex? X-Stiff
3. What is the weight? 70 grams

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Aldila NV-F Speed
3. What is the weight? 55 grams

UST giving out tons of opportunities for testing! Love it!

1. Aldila Rogue
2. Stiff
3. 60g

Thanks!

Another great opportunity.

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Project X HANDCRAFTED HZRDUS Black 6.0 62g
3. What is the weight? 62g

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Project X HZRDUS Black
2. What is the flex? 6.0 (Stiff)
3. What is the weight? 75 Grams

1. What shaft is currently in your driver?
Project-X Evenflow Blue in an F8.

2. What is the flex?
Stiff/6.0

3. What is the weight?
65g

Would love to try the v2 tour in the bag next to my two v2 hybrid shafts I bought after learning about on here.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Fujikura Atmos Black
2. What is the flex? TX untipped
3. What is the weight? 64 grams

Sounds like a pretty cool opportunity for a few lucky THPers:

1. What shaft is currently in your driver? Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana Ltd D+ White
2. What is the flex? X-Stiff
3. What is the weight? 70g

Thanks THP and UST for another great opportunity. I'm going to pass on this one but I'm going to enjoy following along and reading me feedback.

Thanks and good luck all!

1. Matrix Red Tie 60Q4
2. Stiff
3. 60

Would love a chance to try out my first non-stock shaft.

Back