Introducing our newest addition - Sophia Grace

Congrats.....she's beautiful.

Congrats buddy! She must certainly take after her mother :)

Well done my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats!

Congrats! Girls are something else, get ready .

Congrats!

congrats to you and the fam!

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Dad!! She’s adorable! Enjoy it all. Every minute. Before you know it she’ll be sassy and sarcastic and more fun and all grown up. Enjoy the ride.

I’ve got no idea what to get her though. I bring mine a hat from every new course I play, that’s about it. I like the money idea, it’s never to early to start saving.

Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats buddy! She must certainly take after her mother :)

Well done my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

She does take after her mom already. Has a mind of her own and doesn't listen very well, LOL.

Thanks Mike!

It just got me thinking - what other things do dad's buy their kids that are golf related? I'm sure there's something really neat that I'm missing. Any thoughts or ideas from other THP parents. Need to get our quest to the LPGA started ASAP. :D

I just built my boy a golf club to drag around as soon as he started utilizing a walker. Alas, he's 16 now and has no desire to play golf with me anymore. I did get him out when he was 7-8 years old. He even got a birdie or two (playing from shortened distances... usually 1/3 of the actual hole distance), but it didn't stick. Maybe he'll play later, maybe not. We'll see.

Congratulations!

Congrats!

Congratulations!!

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats.

Congrats on the arrival!

Congratulations!

Awesome news! Congrats to you and your wife!

Back