Introducing our newest addition - Sophia Grace

Nappy

2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
PBR
20180222_191258.jpg

On Friday, February 16th my wife and I welcomed our first child into the world - Sophia Grace Riemenapp. She's happy and healthy and already likes watching Sunday golf with dad.

She's got a plush golf club squeaky/teething toy and a Daddy's Caddy onesie (received as a shower gift). I also ordered a personalized Ping Baby's First Putter with her birth information printed on it as a keepsake.

It just got me thinking - what other things do dad's buy their kids that are golf related? I'm sure there's something really neat that I'm missing. Any thoughts or ideas from other THP parents. Need to get our quest to the LPGA started ASAP. :D

Congratulations! She is beautiful!!!

Congratulations, she's beautiful

Congratulations

As for the gift, how about putting money aside for her to spend on golf (or something else if she goes to a different sport) as she gets older?

Congratulations! Nothing in the world like it!

Congrats to you and your wife. She already looks like a better putter than I am.

Congrats, she's gorgeous!!!

Congrats to you guys!

Congrats!! Your life has changed forever!! Lucky You!!

Congratulations to you and your wife! She is adorable.

Congrats man! Best, most challenging thing you will do.

We’ve gone the same route with onesies and small stuff. My sons room is Disney-ed out and we have a large canvas print of Mickey swinging a club, it’s pretty cool.

Congrats man!

As far as golf things I buy our child, she’s obviously way too young for any sort of club. That being said, she has a fun tendency to grab a couple of golf balls and slam them together and toss them around the living room

Congrats!!!

Congratulations

As for the gift, how about putting money aside for her to spend on golf (or something else if she goes to a different sport) as she gets older?

Great idea. Even if she doesn't care for golf - she can go out and spend it on something she really wants to do or is interested in. Thanks!

Congratulations! Shes adorable!

Congrats Nappy

Congrats nappy! Glad all are well!

Congrats to you and your wife, she is adorable!!!!

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats......

Congrats Nappy !!

Back