2018 Morgan Cup... Which team are you supporting and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
I will be backing Team Hackers. For a couple different reasons. First and foremost, I was on Team Hackers for 2 MC's. So, it's in my blood. Secondly, Jake is a beast! He rises up to every challenge and prevails. Plus he does it with style and a smile!

Which team are you backing and why?

Link to the teams...

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/101644-2018-Morgan-Cup-Sponsored-by-Cobra-Golf-Want-To-Be-A-Tour-Player

With post #127 the tally is:

Team Hackers: 35
Team Paradise: 29

Last edited:
Thanks for the support and kind words buddy!

I think I'll go ahead and support Team Hackers in this one. Gotta be honest, Team Paradise has a great captain and some solid players so I expect it'll be a tough task for sure!

I think I have to go with Team Hackers, it's a tough choice with people on both sides, but my midwest roots have me pulling for Jake!

Although Team Hackers is sure to be a solid team, I'm going with Team Paradise in support of fellow Michigander, jdtox. Both teams have great captains and Cobra assistant captains too.

i'm pulling for team thp and team cpg. i'm gonna fight like hell for team paradise, but as long as those two teams come out on top, everybody wins.

Once a Paradise'r...always a Paradise'r

Hmm... Team Paradise has Jose so I'm going with them.

I'm going with Team Hackers because of Mike Yagley. I got to play with him last year at the Morgan Cup and he sold me on Cobra.

I have been on 2 teams captained by Freddie so my loyalty is with his Team Paradise.

Team Hackers because of

<------- and

|
|
|
|
V

Last edited:
Well have I one homie on Team Hackers (Stemmy66) and two homies on Team Paradise (jdtox and c.a.eleric - who I met at The Handcrafted Experience) so I have give the slightest of edge to Team Paradise.

Tough decision for sure but I think I will go with Team Hackers. :alien2:

I am torn. I love Jake and I would love to see him win one after the drubbing he got last year :)
Being an Assist. for Yagley last year also was so much fun.

On the other hand, Team Paradise has two THP staffers that I should support also and Jose makes me feel tall.

Gotta be Team Paradise, no choice! Plus Jose and I are at same elevation so we'll see eye-to-eye.

Team Paradise.....I'm partial to winning

Gotta be team hackers. I know that the hills in Florida might prove a challenge for P4B coming as he does from South Dakota, but he’s got a solid team and one of my very good friends to help him through any altitude sickness he may encounter :laughing:

Team Paradise is also chock full of good THP folk, so I hope that they squeak out the win for “1st in fun”. :banana:

Team Hackers

Looks like team paradise we're the early underdogs............love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too many friends on both sides going to go with the forbidden fence sitting good luck all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very difficult one. littlerat was my captain last year, and want to support him. Jake was my teammate last year, and he is freaking awesome #moosing. Yagley is freaking awesome and Stemmy is one of my nor Cal homies, so looks like Team Hackers gets my support.

going to be a great follow no matter what!

Looks like team paradise we're the early underdogs............love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i blame @PatsFan. everybody loves to cheer against the pats.

Love me some panda but also love me some Jake.

With that said, Team Hackers through and through due to past Morgan Cups.

I am torn. I love Jake and I would love to see him win one after the drubbing he got last year :)
:beat-up: Why Fuppy? Why bring that up?

Thanks for all of the support guys, it's great that so many of you are throwing your support out for this event, regardless of which team. (But most of you are picking correctly btw :wink: )

All in with Team Paradise, Captain Freddie will bring the team together for the upset apparently.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back