European Soccer 2015/2016

Arnie with a Great finish and Stoke goes up 1 in the 2nd half

Keep at here Stoke... I have seen this story before

Stoke hung on .. fun game to watch

Way to battle and get the Win.

Im so happy. Chelsea ate just 3 points above the relegation zone.

It's been one helluva quick, and brutal fall.
It's more staggering than what happened to ManU a few years ago. Chelsea returned almost everybody, and added to the squad.

Yet, they seem lost. If it wasn't for the gold patches on the sleeves, nobody would recognize that they are the title holders.

It's more staggering than what happened to ManU a few years ago. Chelsea returned almost everybody, and added to the squad.

Yet, they seem lost. If it wasn't for the gold patches on the sleeves, nobody would recognize that they are the title holders.

I mean we lost the winningest coach in English football history who had been our coach since 86. Chelsea won it all last year and really didn't change much. This is extremely shocking. Our drop was more or less pretty expected.

They just look bad... Slow, old, inept... Could use a whole bunch of negative descriptions.

I mean we lost the winningest coach in English football history who had been our coach since 86. Chelsea won it all last year and really didn't change much. This is extremely shocking. Our drop was more or less pretty expected.
It's funny to hear a United fan say that. Because the way Moyes was treated was awful. Van Gaal isn't any better. I don't care what the table says, I feel like a lot of United fans (not you, but many) feel entitled to a top finish.

The real downfall of ManU and Chelsea is the failure of their youth systems. Just buying players and plugging them in isn't how Ferguson built that empire.

It's funny to hear a United fan say that. Because the way Moyes was treated was awful. Van Gaal isn't any better. I don't care what the table says, I feel like a lot of United fans (not you, but many) feel entitled to a top finish.

The real downfall of ManU and Chelsea is the failure of their youth systems. Just buying players and plugging them in isn't how Ferguson built that empire.

Moyes wasn't given a chance. And most "United" fans aren't more than people who think they like English football just jumping onto the best team in recent years. I hate it honestly. I was hoping we did worse than 7th to make more people drop off as so called fans haha.

But I absolutely agree. Look at how many players we built and used up through the youth system with SAF, and now almost every starter has been bought in the last couple years. I'm not a fan of it, but I don't make the decisions. I'm shocked were near the top right now the way we've been playing. I'll take the points, but we are fighting way harder than we should be for some of these wins.

Moyes wasn't given a chance. And most "United" fans aren't more than people who think they like English football just jumping onto the best team in recent years. I hate it honestly. I was hoping we did worse than 7th to make more people drop off as so called fans haha.

But I absolutely agree. Look at how many players we built and used up through the youth system with SAF, and now almost every starter has been bought in the last couple years. I'm not a fan of it, but I don't make the decisions. I'm shocked were near the top right now the way we've been playing. I'll take the points, but we are fighting way harder than we should be for some of these wins.
To be very clear. Arsenal has never been strong with their youth system. As an Arsenal fan, I acknowledge that Wenger tries to buy players on the cheap. It hasnt worked since 2004.

I think Chelsea will pull it together, lots of games left they will finish closer to the top than the bottom

WTF is winningest?

As a expert in pigeon English that translates as "most successful".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on you Gunners!!!

That was a nice finish. Sorry Blu

Speaking of winningest, I don't like Villa's chances today. A draw would be nice.

Don't like Villa's chances in any bloody game they play right now. Happy to come away with a point though even if we didn't have a single shot on goal.

Neymar with the ridiculous skill:

Not exactly European soccer here but I'm watching Australia v Bangladesh in World Cup qualifier. Skill level of both sides probably a touch below Messi or Ronaldo thrashing around under the blankets during a nightmare. Character acting nowhere near as good either.

Saved! Highlights of the PGA Tour has just started.

It's not often I'm proud of the conduct of England football fans, but yesterday they were exemplary. A true credit to the game.

Back