moosejaa

Mr. Inconsistent
Reaction score
Handicap
Never thought about posting one of these before since my gear is not the latest and greatest but after being selected for Shaft Up #1 I figured I'd show what I will be gaming at Bellerive CC.
Below is that update at the top of the bag I was talking about :) I also added some new wedges recently too.
617a2a22a1aa2fe7865199573ac95b46.jpg
412655fc39f1de6d51f88261cf2a47fa.jpg
b825f54d5f149cdc7fb53539d0849c24.jpg

Last edited:
This will be a fun transformation to follow along with

You can leave the driver at home, you wont be using that at Bellerive.

Moose!! Good stuff dude. Can't wait to hear what comes from the fitting.

I like the headcovers.

I call a party foul as these are not listed in your signature:alien:
Looking good dude.

You can leave the driver at home, you wont be using that at Bellerive.

Was already happy I wouldn't have to worry about it in the travel bag...except for the flight home :)

I call a party foul as these are not listed in your signature:alien:
Looking good dude.

Whoops, gotta update that :)

Was already happy I wouldn't have to worry about it in the travel bag...except for the flight home :)

M2 has got to go. Bring on the Nardo!!!!

A lot of very solid sticks in that bag. Looking forward to see the driver setup you end up with and the performance improvements you see with it.

Love the variety in that bag. Looking forward to your before and after WITB!

Looks like you hit the center of your putter, so that's a good thing

I thought Scrap Iron and TheCrest4 was the same person?

Looks like you hit the center of your putter, so that's a good thing

I thought Scrap Iron and TheCrest4 was the same person?

Probably the only club that I regularly hit in the center :act-up: Never even noticed that spot then all of sudden it was there. Doesn't seem to effect anything though, really enjoy the putter.

Wow ... talk about a hodgepodge of golf clubs in one bag! HA! :act-up:

Probably the only club that I regularly hit in the center :act-up: Never even noticed that spot then all of sudden it was there. Doesn't seem to effect anything though, really enjoy the putter.

Saw that you replied and I thought it was going to be a Scrap Iron/TheCrest4 comment.......

First post updated with the F8+ driver with the UST Mamiya Elements Gold 7F4 shaft from the ShaftUp#1 event last week.

Also added a Tour Edge TGS Tour Grind 431 wedge set 52°/56°/60°.

Looks great buddy!

Was great to to see you in a such an awesome event dude. Hope the new driver works out great.

Was great to to see you in a such an awesome event dude. Hope the new driver works out great.
Thank you. It was so much fun as well as an education. Weather still sucks here as much as my swing did at the event so chomping at the bit to work things out and put some good swings on it.

Good stuff man. Can’t wait to see it in person very soon!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great!!!

Back