Contest - THP Custom Project X HandCrafted Shafts

These are STUNNING in person.

2 THP'ers are going to be over the moon happy when their hope becomes a reality!

So excited to see who the lucky two are. I would love to have one of these... They are over the top beautiful

Count me in! Those shafts look beautiful!!

Crossing my fingers on this one!!!

Keep coming back to this thread just to look at that gorgeous shaft!

These are STUNNING in person.

2 THP'ers are going to be over the moon happy when their hope becomes a reality!

Yes they will be, they look astounding.

Someone renewed my membership a few days ago, that counts right? Haha figured id ask. These look incredible and im looking forward to 2016!

I just wondered what day it closes for signup for a chance to win the shaft(sorry for the stupid question)? Ill hopefully reup in the next couple of days after pay day. I really like the paw badge :D also that shaft is AMAZING!!!

Keep coming back to this thread just to look at that gorgeous shaft!

It is an amazing looking shaft and I am jealous of those who have already seen it

What if my albatross membership was a gift, am I still entered? If I pay it forward as it was done for me, will I get the entry or the person I pay it forward to? Just checking. Sorry if it has been mentioned. I didn't read through all the posts.

So very pretty. It's nice to know there's some awesome incentives to do something I was gonna do anyway!

What if my albatross membership was a gift, am I still entered? If I pay it forward as it was done for me, will I get the entry or the person I pay it forward to? Just checking. Sorry if it has been mentioned. I didn't read through all the posts.

Yes, you purchased a membership so you're entered

Man I wish we had even more of these to give away. So excited to see who gets one.
I've already claimed one so there's only one left to give out. Can't wait to see who gets these. That would probably look pretty nice in my new GBB. I'm just saying.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I've already claimed one so there's only one left to give out. Can't wait to see who gets these. That would probably look pretty nice in my new GBB. I'm just saying.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You have a green handcrafted?

What grip will be fiited to shaft?

Maybe
4556.jpg
or
4555.jpg

Just to keep the colour scheme going????

Pure Grip in green or white or black. :)

Such awesomeness in one (two total) shaft!

Back