$1 Million FanBeat Challenge

I like the idea, but it's hard to do within the window of time with things like work getting in the way. I at least got to one question.

It does take a bit of getting used to in order to catch all the questions, I missed a couple myself.
On the bright side - the challenges are running for the next 3 rounds of this event plus all the rounds of the next three weeks on tour.

FanBeat does have an App that makes the gameplay experience (and the alerts) much easier, if you're into the App thing...
My man!! Heading to the app store now to hit the download button. Didn't even think about that. No worries just giving others a headstart and like you said it just takes one ball in the hopper.
Jlew I’m counting on you to take home the bacon (or a million bucks).
I like bacon...and the cash may make things a skosh easier. Just not sure how to keep that much in the golf bag for impulse purchases.

Dang, Bunker Snot, how'd you get so many points! That's about 2,000 or 3,000 more than me! Congrats!

Dang, Bunker Snot, how'd you get so many points! That's about 2,000 or 3,000 more than me! Congrats!

Got lucky on the double down - 1300 points Definitely adds to the fun of following the tournament.

Got lucky on the double down - 1300 points Definitely adds to the fun of following the tournament.

Congrats to you, that's awesome!

Something I just learned, that everyone might be interested in - if you refer a friend to sign up, you get an extra double down...

That’s a pro tip right there.

Anyone still playing this? I did pretty well last night at 6500 but was nowhere near the top. Im starting to think people have a couple accounts and are seeing the countdown questions twice because i went as fast as i could and couldnt come close. Still some added fun to watching golf and the random drawings for the chrome soft add a bonus

Anyone still playing this? I did pretty well last night at 6500 but was nowhere near the top. Im starting to think people have a couple accounts and are seeing the countdown questions twice because i went as fast as i could and couldnt come close. Still some added fun to watching golf and the random drawings for the chrome soft add a bonus

I've been playing, but I haven't been able to answer all of the questions every day.

I've found that with a lot of the countdown questions you don't always even need to read the question (especially this week).

I've been up near the lead about halfway through a couple of times, but nowhere close at the end of a round (yet).

Yup, still trying to play at least...haven't been anywhere near the top, at least not once it's an hour or two into the questions. Not sure how some people get the scores they're getting.

Pretty much in it for the random drawings at this point :D

I’ve been trying but always end up missing some notifications and not getting the question, or I get the notification on my iWatch and by the time I open the app on the phone the countdown has just about ended. Still holding out hope for a random ChromeSoft drawing, haven’t come close to having a high enough score to get prizes.

Streaking now available!
And look for a fun new feature in the game called Streaks. Answer 3 or more questions in a row correctly and earn +25 bonus points for each correct answer.

Stressful ending but ended up in the Toulon prize group!
560ed5baebd67cd4f678ce17a239023a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angrily, but yes. The tickdown ones, a second acct wouldn’t help much. People though having multiple DD’s might help the score for people a bit, it’s the only thing I can think of

Damn! Over 12k points! Train me Obi Wan.

So what did you win?

That’s awesome! Congrats

Damn! Over 12k points! Train me Obi Wan.

So what did you win?

The late start allowed me to pay attention and got lucky on a few of the questions. Not sure if I’ve been a third of that score before. Won a Toulon.

The late start allowed me to pay attention and got lucky on a few of the questions. Not sure if I’ve been a third of that score before. Won a Toulon.

Oh wow! Congrats!!!

Back