The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Temple's coach must've had them at -12.5 too! Just went for 2 up 11 with 1:45 left and got it!

Geaux tigers, beat satan!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Several games on today I'm keen on watching. I was hoping the Duke vs UNC game would be closer. Flipping back and forth between that one and ND vs Pitt right now.

Several games on today I'm keen on watching. I was hoping the Duke vs UNC game would be closer. Flipping back and forth between that one and ND vs Pitt right now.

Apparently the Duke team bus didn't show up until after the end of the first quarter. Just a brutal start.

Florida losing to vandy.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida losing to vandy.....

Maybe the Harvard of the SEC knows something we don't

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Apparently the Duke team bus didn't show up until after the end of the first quarter. Just a brutal start.

UNC is looking real good. As much as I dislike UNC and their arrogant fans, its best for the ACC that they win out and make the Championship game. If Clemson gets past FSU, a UNC/Clemson matchup would be fun to watch in Charlotte.

UNC is looking real good. As much as I dislike UNC and their arrogant fans, its best for the ACC that they win out and make the Championship game. If Clemson gets past FSU, a UNC/Clemson matchup would be fun to watch in Charlotte.
UNC is legit, and they made it look easy against a very good Pitt team last week. I don't think anyone wants to play this team going forward

How the heck did they lose to South Carolina

UNC is legit, and they made it look easy against a very good Pitt team last week. I don't think anyone wants to play this team going forward

The look dangerous. They've had the offense going for three seasons now and finally are getting some good defense to go with it.

Huge fumble recovery by Vandy.

Vandy still hanging in there with the lead. Can this last? Really ugly game. And almost the 4th quarter now.

This is one of the worst games I've ever seen but it's close so it's entertaining .

Wow the Vandy punter just threw up all over himself .

12 yard punt

walk on kicker with the possible game winner. That's pretty cool.

Well this games over.

Vanderbilt couldn't move the ball if they had all half .

The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Florida is trying to help Vandy as best as they can.

Targeting is the worst penalty in football.

Vandy's offense is a thing of beauty .

Impressive run.

Yeah, those questions about Cook's health....I think he's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back