What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit a large bucket of balls at the range today. Set my bag down, turned the music on and pulled out a 7 iron and just started hitting balls. Not really trying to work on anything in particular, just out hitting balls trying to clear my mind and keep the swing fresh. Surprisingly I hit the ball really well

Played 18 with j4u and pokeslice. Great time!

THP was it, sunshine tomorrow so I will be getting out on the course.

Received my Groovy magnetic headcover from SeeMore today!

played 18 today, thp'd

Finally brought my clubs inside from the trunk of my car.

THPed, bought a Bridgestone Boonie Hat and now am heading out for 18.

Had a round of Grandaddy Prep with my buddy this weekend. We played 18 at Brown Deer in Coralville. We played from the tips to get me more accustomed to longer irons into the green. Brown Deer plays a 71/126 slope/rating and came in right around 6400 yards. My buddy is a little better than me, with an 8 handicap compared to my 15, but i didn't take any pops as I wanted a little more applied pressure on my short game. He is also about 30 yards longer off of the tee, which is good for my practice, as i need to get better at checking my ego at the door and playing the course and not necessarily my opponent (especially off of the tee).

(sorry for the novel)

Love brown deer. That is my favorite course in the area. I also played it before I was ready for a course like that but it was still a fun course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleaned my clubs for the last time this year. Covers and rain hood are on. With cold weather and a busy schedule coming up, my season is officially over.

That hurts just to type.

Played 18 this morning. Muddy, but nice to be out.

Played 18 at Laguna Seca Golf Ranch, THP'd and entered scores on the Swing By Swing website.

Wet range practice in anticipation for a round in the rain with fellow THP'ers CAA_Beat and Emart2173 :)

Post via Taptalk

Looked at new grips, but I can't decided which ones to get.

Hit the range the lunch, working on the short game so just wedges today.

Took some garage swings while gri;lling up some Burgers.

In addition to my earlier activities, I took a few swings with my newly regripped irons and wedges. Me likey :D

I pulled a broken shaft out of a gap wedge. It was from an older set. Surprised how easy it came out.

THPed and rolled a bunch of putts with the Scotty GoLo. Booked a Hot Deal on Saturday for $28 at one of my favorite courses..I just wish it wasn't an hour away!

THP'p and played 18

Bought an R15 head, shopped headcovers, THP

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Got some quick time on trackman. Very eye opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back