Does MOI Mean Forgiveness?

Really like how they manage to pack a ton of info in just a few minutes of video. Just good quick info.

We have another one with the two of them coming next week that is freaking awesome. It’s about driver creation from idea to product.

Can't wait for that! I've really enjoyed listening to Yagley talk about drivers in the past, I bet these two guys bouncing stuff off one another is nothing short of amazing!

Lots of great info in those few minutes. I can imagine how frustrating it would be to get all the factors just how you designed them but be off with the sound, and have to go back to tweaking some more.

This was timely. Headed to get fit for a driver in about an hour.

Really enjoyed this video as it kind of debunked some of the ideas I had in my head about this subject. Also a great tid bit about stock shaft and a philosophy change.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Really enjoyed this video as it kind of debunked some of the ideas I had in my head about this subject. Also a great tid bit about stock shaft and a philosophy change.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That one I honestly missed during editing and it was a solid point he made.

This feature spawned the conversation that will hit the home page tomorrow between these two.

Thought this one would be a good bump before PGA Show and more content like this will be coming out, plus it was a topic today in another thread.

Adding to this, here is a good video on what CG is and what zero CG means. Also touches on MOI and what it does in relation.

Appreciate bumping this thread. Allowed me to enjoy the original video.
I could not get sound on the second one after the THP intro.

Adding to this, here is a good video on what CG is and what zero CG means. Also touches on MOI and what it does in relation.

Really fun an educational one with Master Yagley and our Dean of THP @ddec

Really fun an educational one with Master Yagley and our Dean of THP @ddec

Dude was trying to make me laugh the entire video. Man i miss the show.

Appreciate bumping this thread. Allowed me to enjoy the original video.
I could not get sound on the second one after the THP intro.

Try it from YouTube Directly? Sound is working for me.

Such a great video - interesting that MOI is confused with forgiveness, but it's really the tandem of MOI and CG. Also great move them allowing fitters and pros to help the player pick the right shaft.

Try it from YouTube Directly? Sound is working for me.

Tried both ways (imbedded into the thread, and opening a new window), but I'm still figuring things out here. First video that you bumped the thread for worked fine for me, and I did find another video with Mike Yagley on YouTube in the THP Golf TV, Tech Talk posted April 7, 2017. But Mike Yagley was sitting down at a table and not standing in front of the K.Cobra sign.

I felt the urge to comment and derail the thread, but perhaps I'm the only one. And CC worked, so at least someone could spell the tech talk out for me, lol.

Still winning and subscribed to the channel.

Tried both ways (imbedded into the thread, and opening a new window), but I'm still figuring things out here. First video that you bumped the thread for worked fine for me, and I did find another video with Mike Yagley on YouTube in the THP Golf TV, Tech Talk posted April 7, 2017. But Mike Yagley was sitting down at a table and not standing in front of the K.Cobra sign.

I felt the urge to comment and derail the thread, but perhaps I'm the only one. And CC worked, so at least someone could spell the tech talk out for me, lol.

Still winning and subscribed to the channel.

There are a ton of good Mike Yagley videos as well as more coming up this week.

And then of course he is part of our THP Event with Cobra each year.

Interesting his last points about sound and how difficult it is to perfect ( summarizing a bit)

Back