Staff Retreat - Thanking The People That Make This Place Better

Dude. You're jumping to conclusions.

Nah man, just trying to follow along with what looks like a fun and well deserved weekend.

7d9bc4ef45d1d27002449ddf03bba02d.jpg

cdbbaec397a4b5aef50674dd2113e71a.jpg

Great pullovers from JB and GG.

5b74300df6a8bba2e18dc6c2a7bd553a.jpg

This will be paired with a Udesign GBB

Nice way to represent THP right there!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Very nice!

What an incredible weekend for a group of people who do so much for this community(along with GG) enjoy it fellas

Awesome group of guys there. Can't wait to see what comes out of this. I know you guys are going to take this community to the next level

At least one person gave the right size for the Ogio pullover.

I won't say who, but it was me.

Bro! That beard! Smooooooooove

Love all the updates! That green shaft, a UDesign head and that green pullover sounds like money!

Breakfast, little range time with flight scope, 36 holes, buffet dinner....

Long but very fun day awaits. Will do my best to keep this thread hopping with some content. What's the preference? Photos, vines, scopes? What are THP'ers interested in seeing / hearing (that's allowed to be shared of course is the standard caveat)?

Breakfast, little range time with flight scope, 36 holes, buffet dinner....

Long but very fun day awaits. Will do my best to keep this thread hopping with some content. What's the preference? Photos, vines, scopes? What are THP'ers interested in seeing / hearing (that's allowed to be shared of course is the standard caveat)?

I'll be on course today as well, I know it makes it easier to follow the forum with photos and vines, at least for me.

In terms of content, I'd like to see flight scope/ range stuff obviously on course fun (love me some Devils delight).

Would love to have some sneak peak into the planning , but that might be a little more secret.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some of the SWAG from last night, big thank you to Josh & Morgan!!

b12dc879f76a3da0045db88448e35734.jpg

You guys are so welcome. Glad everybody liked the stuff we picked out. I love the key chain

15de73ae9a3f5c768e8ea85ca890faaa.jpg

If anybody needs a ride to breakfast be at my room in 5 minutes.

Just caught up on the evening happenings of day 1 of the retreat. Looks and sounds like an incredible time was had by all. The swag and shaft pull is out of this world!

Just some?

If you're the one to ask... :alien:

All of you guys do a lot of excellent work for the site. Keep up the great work.

Have a great day ya'll! Great golf, great food, better people.....the three common themes to all THP events..... Go low and laugh often

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446899729.394149.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446899741.408517.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1446899759.175345.jpg

Nice looking swings fellas! And last night's swag....boom! Really great stuff.

Back