The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the worst games I've ever seen but it's close so it's entertaining .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky for you that you missed UGA/Mizzou a couple weeks back.

df3fb653b3b832cc7dfffebc1a725c62.jpg

So you struggle in the red zone, but you have Dalvin Cook, anybody else wonder why you don't just hand it to him 3 times.

Wow, bad pass. He was wide open. Missed a big gain there.

Is Clemson starting to Clemson?

TCU getting curb stomped

TCU getting curb stomped

And now Doctson is probably out. Not a good sight for them

The whole Clemson line just executed cut blocks. I thought only Georgia Tech dd that?

Memorial Stadium in Indiana only holds 52k... looks like it is only half full during an afternoon game picked up by ESPN... basketball state I guess

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's a pass ....

Why is the Clemson OC the only person who hasn't figured out the corner hasn't been ther all night. They have a great drive going and he try's it again.

Florida St is imploding

Dang FSU ... now I have to hear all the yapping on FB from the Clemson fans. I may turn off my acct.

Clemson should win out from here regular season. UNC vs Clemson in Charlotte is going to be dang interesting though. That UNC offense is clicking better than either of these two right now. Could be very different by December though.

As a fan of cfb, this Clemson/Fsu game has been pretty good to watch

Clemson should win out from here regular season. UNC vs Clemson in Charlotte is going to be dang interesting though. That UNC offense is clicking better than either of these two right now. Could be very different by December though.

I agree Barry, UNC could throw a monkey wrench into Clemson's plans for a perfect season.

Oh, Dabo, you are one goofy dude. Don't see head coaches doing the two finger point to the sky very often. Guess God hated FSU today and loved Clemson.

I agree Barry, UNC could throw a monkey wrench into Clemson's plans for a perfect season.

If that happens, does UNC get into the playoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back