Put these up against my RXS and I liked them, they were a fine ball. They won't knock the RXS or the E5 out of my bag though.

They were a little shorter across the board except on full wedge shots than the RXS.

I did pick up a few scuff marks out of a bunker, but i kept playing the ball and it didn't affect performance too much.

The ball was great out of the bunker, however i didn't get it to check.

Played very similar to an E6 with very little greenside stopping power with wedges.

However on a couple of iron shots the ball one hopped stopped so a bit of a head scratcher but i will continue to test.

I received a box of red numbered balls, I have only putted with them, but they feel a little "clicky" compared to my current gamers Bridgestone R330. I prefer the feel of the Bridgestones better.

I received some this week, black numbers. Dimple pattern looks more like the regular NXT vice the S. I'll test them out Wednesday.

I got a sleeve and they were so long I lost them all in 4 holes........felt like NXT Tours to me for the few times I putted with them

I received a box of red numbered balls, I have only putted with them, but they feel a little "clicky" compared to my current gamers Bridgestone R330. I prefer the feel of the Bridgestones better.

I agree

Put these up against my RXS and I liked them, they were a fine ball. They won't knock the RXS or the E5 out of my bag though.

They were a little shorter across the board except on full wedge shots than the RXS.

I did pick up a few scuff marks out of a bunker, but i kept playing the ball and it didn't affect performance too much.

The ball was great out of the bunker, however i didn't get it to check.

Played very similar to an E6 with very little greenside stopping power with wedges.

However on a couple of iron shots the ball one hopped stopped so a bit of a head scratcher but i will continue to test.

Red or black numbers?

They didn't send me any. I don't think they liked my review last time they sent me a sleeve. :angel:

I think I have a test sleeve at my house, delivered yesterday - I will look tonight. Unfortunately, I won't get a round in until the weekend, I will post feedback then.

Down to one ball. Lost one yesterday & then today. Bad on my end on both accounts. It is a good flier of driver & irons. Matter of fact, real good off driver. Give it a 5~7 on green bitting tho.

Put the black test balls in play today for an ABCD tournament at my club and only lost 1 in the leaves. They felt very soft with the putter, which I really liked and putted absolutely lights out! No 3 putts, made 3 clutch putts in the 6-15' range and dropped 2 30+' bombs. I enjoyed the feel off the irons, and when struck well I saw as good if not better distance off the tee. I would give these a slight edge over my B330 S gamer at the moment, but would have a true head to head in warmer weather to make my final decision.

Do they ever tell you what ball you are actually hitting?

I hope so, this is my first year receiving any test balls

Based on my previous sleeves they don't. I got mine in the mail and it seems like these are the next nxt version

Mine appear to be the next NXT as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. They just say test on em. Then in a couple of weeks later they will send a survey out for you to describe & give thoughts on it

Received a test sleeve in the mail today. Mine have a black 1 on them. Have not examined them closely enough yet to see if I can determine what they are. Not typically a Titleist user so will have to go through some old shag balls to compare them with some of those.

I received mine today and they are the same as in past years. They appear to be Pro V's with only the two arrows and the word TEST between them.

Has anybody gotten any with orange numbers? The ones I got are definitely orange.

Has anybody gotten any with orange numbers? The ones I got are definitely orange.

Sounds like their Velocity ball, that has orange writing on it.

I received a sleeve with the black numbers which supposedly is the NXT tour S. The Red is supposedly the NXT tour from what I was able to find out.

Played one today and liked it pretty well. Extremely durable, good distance and felt great off the putter for me. The greens were receptive and it seemed to hold them well without excessive run out. Overall, a nice 2nd tier ball that I could play easily.

I received the orange number balls and I think they are Velocity's. Will be playing with them tomorrow and hopefully don't lose them in the leaves.

I got a sleeve as well. I can tell based on look, feel and sound that these are a NXT type of ball, but now that I'm one week removed from Doctor's ordered, no swinging due to my Appendectomy, I can hit these suckers and see what they really feel like. SO, hopefully that will start later this week or the next for sure.

I got a sleeve last week and will be testing them tomorrow. I wonder if some are the NXT tour and others the NXT S? I usually play urethane balls but excited with the opportunity to test for the company.

Received a sleeve of orange numbered today. Hoping I can check these out sometime this weekend.

Back