Pacific Northwest/Vancouver, BC Golfers Group

Had a great time today with Curtis and Ryan. Can't wait for our next time out! Hopefully I'll put it all together a bit more lol

Had a great time today with Curtis and Ryan. Can't wait for our next time out! Hopefully I'll put it all together a bit more lol
Had a blast as well, hope to do it again sometime! Sure hope I can avoid hacking it up next time haha

You may not have put it all together, but damn it that 3w on 18 was LUDICROUS. One of the best shots I've ever seen in my life.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I'll be playing Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning if anyone wants to join.

I'll be playing Thursday afternoon and Saturday morning if anyone wants to join.

If you're in the US on Saturday early I could probably join. No worries if not though.

Yeah? North Bellingham drop their rates yet? Otherwise Shuksan is alright

They're at fall rates $49+tax now, but will go down another step on Nov 1. Shuksan is at $35+tax.

Shuksan may be a little soggy though based on what I saw at Northview Saturday. Let me know which you'd prefer. I'll double check with the lady whether it's cool.

EDIT: Confirmed, I'm good to go.

Last edited:
I wish I could come down, but its the gfs weekend. Lets plan something for the first week in November with the cheaper rates. Either Bellingham or Morgan Creek

I wish I could come down, but its the gfs weekend. Lets plan something for the first week in November with the cheaper rates. Either Bellingham or Morgan Creek
Sounds good. Not sure whether I'll be able to first week in November, but we'll play it by ear. Worst case, 2nd week!

Yeah? North Bellingham drop their rates yet? Otherwise Shuksan is alright

They're at fall rates $49+tax now, but will go down another step on Nov 1. Shuksan is at $35+tax.

Shuksan may be a little soggy though based on what I saw at Northview Saturday. Let me know which you'd prefer. I'll double check with the lady whether it's cool.

EDIT: Confirmed, I'm good to go.

Hey bud, got a preference? We could do Padden too, but I suspect it'll be a touch soggy as well.

Hey bud, got a preference? We could do Padden too, but I suspect it'll be a touch soggy as well.
I'm indifferent. North Bell is probably better since it will be raining, but the cheaper rate at Shuksan is enough that I can deal with some wet ground.

More importantly, the earlier the better for me as per usual.

I'm indifferent. North Bell is probably better since it will be raining, but the cheaper rate at Shuksan is enough that I can deal with some wet ground.

More importantly, the earlier the better for me as per usual.

Earlier is better for me as well. Earliest available is 8:27 at Shuksan vs 8:03 at NB.

8:03 at NB then. Let's do it

8:03 at NB then. Let's do it
10-4. I'll call them in the morning!

Since I get away cheaper due to membership+exchange, lunch is on me brother.

I guess somebody snagged the 8:04, so I booked the 8:15 at NB.

You guys up for planning something the next semi dry day? Maybe Saturday or Sunday?

You guys up for planning something the next semi dry day? Maybe Saturday or Sunday?
I'm probably skiing one day this weekend (Baker is opening Thursday!), but I might be able to swing it the other day.

Yeah not to jynx anything but we even have snow up here lol
Let me know

Looks like both days this weekend are suppose to be nice. Anyone up for a game? Would be nice to get a 4some out!

Looks like both days this weekend are suppose to be nice. Anyone up for a game? Would be nice to get a 4some out!
I will look at my schedule tonight. Would love to hit up the links

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I could be in on Sunday!

Sunday could maybe happen for me, I'll have to ask the lady. Where you guys thinking?

Sunday could maybe happen for me, I'll have to ask the lady. Where you guys thinking?

Northview?

Northview?

Would be my first time there also! Playing at Northview and Morgan Creek both for the first time in the same week?! Not bad

Northview?

That could work. I'll check and let you know!

Back