Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Co signed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went from being inept to fairly decent in AW. Inept would be an improvement for me right now in this.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sucks at this game. Was decent in AW but have been absolute garbage so far in blops3

Sorry for being positive. I know it is more fun to talk about how bad everything is

haha, no you're not sorry!

This game is finally fun. Smashing faces with the ICR-1 and VMP. Wow.

Was interesting yesterday watching Formal, Crimsix , Scump and some other OG guy streaming yesterday.

At first I was worried my opinions were jaded because I was so bad but they pretty much confirmed everything that's been said in here, and they are pro's. At one point Crimsix went into a rage about "Never having been hosted this bad" in any game. With a few choice expletives I left out.

My KDA is like .6

I was over a 2 in mw3 and a 1.5 ish in black ops 2.

I'm getting old

Increase sensitivity?

I dunno, Im actually better at BLOPS3 than any of the other ones.

Increase sensitivity?

I dunno, Im actually better at BLOPS3 than any of the other ones.

I tried that last night for my last game or 2. It helped a little in my 2nd to last one, and then the last one it was like freaking blitzkrieg. Couldn't take more than 5 steps without getting blasted and going down like a sack of potatoes from 1 shot.

I tried that last night for my last game or 2. It helped a little in my 2nd to last one, and then the last one it was like freaking blitzkrieg. Couldn't take more than 5 steps without getting blasted and going down like a sack of potatoes from 1 shot.
Dang PS4ers are serious gamers. Glad I play with the chump newbs on Xbox. Me, Rob and Winchell were tearing it up the other night. And when I say Me, Rob and Winchell, I mean Rob and Winchell were lightning it up. I was a glorified meat shield in domination just capturing points.

Dang PS4ers are serious gamers. Glad I play with the chump newbs on Xbox. Me, Rob and Winchell were tearing it up the other night. And when I say Me, Rob and Winchell, I mean Rob and Winchell were lightning it up. I was a glorified meat shield in domination just capturing points.

this is bad, like worse than when I fist started playing BLOPS 2 bad. I feel like I need to level up to get some decent guns. But man it's frustrating.

this is bad, like worse than when I fist started playing BLOPS 2 bad. I feel like I need to level up to get some decent guns. But man it's frustrating.

All I use is the VPN sub machine gun. It is doing work for me.

All I use is the VPN sub machine gun. It is doing work for me.

I am finding more and more that using a sub means a much better opportunity at going with the flow of the maps/spawns. I don't see that as a good thing, but I do see it as a way to adapt to the ability of getting from one side of the map to the other in about five to seven seconds.

You sit back, you're going to get circle spawned and die. That should be the mentality on 80% of the maps.

Was interesting yesterday watching Formal, Crimsix , Scump and some other OG guy streaming yesterday.

At first I was worried my opinions were jaded because I was so bad but they pretty much confirmed everything that's been said in here, and they are pro's. At one point Crimsix went into a rage about "Never having been hosted this bad" in any game. With a few choice expletives I left out.

I watched formal a bit, but had him muted for the most part. At one point when unmuted I heard some spawn flip rage that was pretty funny.

...of all the CoD's I think Black Ops has been the best in catering to the pro players. if they think the spawns are whack, expect them to get adjusted. If they think the lag comp is trash (depending on the game, it definitely still is -- I went like 30-7 one game only to go 7-13 the next with NINE assists), it'll get fixed.

Just depends on how patient you boys are.

I watched formal a bit, but had him muted for the most part. At one point when unmuted I heard some spawn flip rage that was pretty funny.

...of all the CoD's I think Black Ops has been the best in catering to the pro players. if they think the spawns are whack, expect them to get adjusted. If they think the lag comp is trash (depending on the game, it definitely still is -- I went like 30-7 one game only to go 7-13 the next with NINE assists), it'll get fixed.

My assists routinely are higher than my kills.

Slightly annoying.

Aw tonight?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Serious question, is lag comp like what it sounds like, if someone is lagging it basically puts all in the party on that players lag level?
If so that sucks

Serious question, is lag comp like what it sounds like, if someone is lagging it basically puts all in the party on that players lag level?
If so that sucks

It's based on the individual, however it seems like players are still hosting games. If they are the host, they gain a specific time advantage to kill against others. It's often referred to as god mode or bullet sponging.

Here's an example; I roll corner and see a guy, putting four or five rounds into him, however he kills me with what seems like one shot. No koolaid on my screen, just instadeath. Then you watch the kill feed, and not only did you only damage him with one bullet, but he also clearly shoots you four or five times on the feed. Lag comp (and lame).

Another sample; You are aiming down sights at a corner and nothing's there. A second later, a guy appears and you're already dead having only fired a round or two. When you watch the kill feed, he's around the corner, ADSing, and firing with a few clean shots before you even fire at him. Lag comp (and lame).

It's based on the individual, however it seems like players are still hosting games. If they are the host, they gain a specific time advantage to kill against others. It's often referred to as god mode or bullet sponging.

Here's an example; I roll corner and see a guy, putting four or five rounds into him, however he kills me with what seems like one shot. No koolaid on my screen, just instadeath. Then you watch the kill feed, and not only did you only damage him with one bullet, but he also clearly shoots you four or five times on the feed. Lag comp (and lame).

Another sample; You are aiming down sights at a corner and nothing's there. A second later, a guy appears and you're already dead having only fired a round or two. When you watch the kill feed, he's around the corner, ADSing, and firing with a few clean shots before you even fire at him. Lag comp (and lame).
Got ya, oh yes that needs fixed. That happened to me a few times last night

I really like this game... I am playing with a 4 round assault rifle and have very little getting shot in the back. When they fix lag comp it has the potential to be a really special game. I find myself rotating between 3 AR's without much difference in KD which is really nice coming from AW

I really like this game... I am playing with a 4 round assault rifle and have very little getting shot in the back. When they fix lag comp it has the potential to be a really special game. I find myself rotating between 3 AR's without much difference in KD which is really nice coming from AW

You and your god-like google fiber.

Yep. Formal was using an AR but the rest seemed to think the vesper was op.

I enjoy the game and the company. That's 1 more thing that's enjoyable over AW experiences in the past. A couple issues aside that I think we have all encountered, it's a solid game.

Good news..im still awesome at this

Back