Contest: CUSTOM 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Want to win a sleeve of the new 2018 Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis golf balls? We are giving away these limited THP Style today.

Watch this short video (its about 15 seconds)

How to Enter
Post in this thread, what you would do with that video to make it fun. Turn it into a GIF? Add some color? Maybe play Gangnam Style in the background?
That's it.

Then we will announce a winner tomorrow morning and send them a sleeve.

Last edited:
Flashing lights, hotline bling playing, maybe drake dancing in his sweater as an overlay. Ball is call me on my cell phone, THP truvis. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throwing the Benny Hill theme onto any video always makes it more fun.

I would (if I had the skills) move them around the screen randomly non stop until the end and then stack one on top of the other.

I'd throw in some dancing THP logos bouncing around (with mildly annoying *boing* sound effect) and fading into their positions on the Truvis. The THP internet golfer would enjoy the enhanced visibility of the ball and remove sunglasses with an amazed smirk while slowly fading in a classic west coast rap song (can't put a finger on one in particular yet).

I would definitely incorporate some stop start animation of the balls dancing around, maybe to Chef's chocolate salty balls.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I would put THP man playing golf in the background.

Phil and Sergio teeing off facing each other with the ball flying at you watching. And I would add some onyx slam playing along.

Enter with strobe effect. I'd bring the balls in bouncing in super slow mo so you get the live effect of the spinning Truvis...once they gets close to the screen, I'd have the lead ball with the THP logo facing forward and shatter the screen to blackout. THP man swoops in and towards the camera and up out of the screen.
All with "All I Do is Win" playing in the background.

Have a dancing Leprechaun with bag pipes in the backyard celebrating St. Patty's Day

I'd leave it exactly as is, but play the darth vader theme behind it in honor of Darth Finley! The balls even look a bit like storm troopers lined up, could even put one last ball or pic at the end of/with Finley's face on it!

I'd play modern jazz music, make it fancy, have a fireplace crackling in the background. "Good shots, slinging off an open face, slices never seen again. Though it's been said, many times, many (Calla)Ways, Merry Golfsmas!"

*sang to the tune of "The Christmas Song"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Is have spotlight on each of the balls individually then stack them on top of one another with THP Chrome Soft centered on the screen.

I would cut to a shot of it coming off the face of an iron in slow motion, then landing on the green and rolling into the hole. Finish it up with a small version of "the belt" being fixed around it and use it as a promo for the Grandaddy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Add the beginning of the Live version of ACDC's Thunderstruck...

Add a 3 Stooges type music in the background with the Truvis either as their Animated Stomachs or other various body parts.

Throw some pets/animals in there to play with the giolf balls.. Like a puppy bowl

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Add puppies. Puppies make everything better.

I’d add the benny hill sound track and have a headshot of Finley popping out from behind the balls at different spots and timing intervals with a word bubble that says “graphene”

here is my gif entry

giphy.gif

Music would be : Roll (feat sean kingston) by flo rida with some golf shots at Augusta National because, well it's Augusta National..........and I think that green color would fit in nice there :wink:

THP guy with a croquet mallet hitting that ball just as it zooms in close. Bam!

I would have THP man or something jump out to scare the hell out of someone. You focus on the balls and as the camera pulls it in it mesmerizes you then BAM!

Stop motion where the truvis kicks the titleist ball out of martini glass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back