2018 THP Chase for the Cup - Year Long Fantasy League

now i need the stupid cubs and jon lester to give me the longest streak of the month. big pick for the three going for %. do you go for the indians/rangers game and hope it's a quick one to get the last pick in, go for the two last picks. lots of strategery for the 5 points!

now i need the stupid cubs and jon lester to give me the longest streak of the month. big pick for the three going for %. do you go for the indians/rangers game and hope it's a quick one to get the last pick in, go for the two last picks. lots of strategery for the 5 points!

#GoCubsGo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#GoCubsGo

They got me my 5 points, at least. Now they can go back to the regularly scheduled losing

They got me my 5 points, at least. Now they can go back to the regularly scheduled losing

Well done Ozz....so effing pissed last night, I mean it was a good win, but to come in and snatch it with like 4 hours left, AGAINST MY ROCKIES!!!! As soon as I saw the pick I knew I was doomed. I was playing Rainbow Six with my buddies, one is a Yankee fan, he was rattling off scores, I told him my situation and told him not to tell me, he said yeah....maybe you should not look. Then I went and looked and freaked out....in the background as I am dropping eff bombs like no tomorrow and I hear him say "I told you not to look" and it just got me laughing.

Well done Ozz....so effing pissed last night, I mean it was a good win, but to come in and snatch it with like 4 hours left, AGAINST MY ROCKIES!!!! As soon as I saw the pick I knew I was doomed. I was playing Rainbow Six with my buddies, one is a Yankee fan, he was rattling off scores, I told him my situation and told him not to tell me, he said yeah....maybe you should not look. Then I went and looked and freaked out....in the background as I am dropping eff bombs like no tomorrow and I hear him say "I told you not to look" and it just got me laughing.

If it makes you feel any better, I felt really dirty picking the Cubs. I think I made myself sick, until I won :D

If it makes you feel any better, I felt really dirty picking the Cubs. I think I made myself sick, until I won :D
Well it was a good streak, actually surprised 9 lasted as long as it did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Standings updated after the month of April

5 Pts each

Most Wins - Ozzman (91)
Best Win % - Smallville (.632) *wins tiebreaker via Most Wins
Longest Win - Ozzman (10)

It's the slow part of the season with just MLB and Streak going on but .... next up will be the US Open in the 2nd leg of the Best Ball league in June. Please make sure you have a complete MLB roster.

Oh no, I must've forgot to hit save after putting Martinez in my lineup!

Oh no, I must've forgot to hit save after putting Martinez in my lineup!

Having him and Severino both today would have been nice...

Gotta love when -225 favorites lose. Ugh. Nice early month streak, nerdy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Gotta love when -225 favorites lose. Ugh. Nice early month streak, nerdy.

Was hoping to snag a few more but oh well. 11 has an outside shot at least. I’ve lost 2 in a row now tho. Need to get it going again..

Still in the market for a 1B and have Lindor on the block. Make me an offer.

Unbelievable. L7. Can't catch a break this month

Man I suck!!! But it's still fun.

Side note, I have my dozen balls ready to go, should I ship them somewhere now or wait???

Man I suck!!! But it's still fun.

Side note, I have my dozen balls ready to go, should I ship them somewhere now or wait???

Ill need the dozen i won already for the MC lmao

Injury bug starting to bite me.

Injury bug starting to bite me.

And resulted in me not getting my 40 innings this week. Son of a...

I might have shut out Icy if my team hadn't gone 1/26 today.

Last edited:
I might have shut out Icy if my team hadn't gone 1/26 today.

Up to 3/30 now.

Side note, Scooter freaking Gennett!?

Severino is a machine

Still in the market for a 1B and have Lindor on the block. Make me an offer.

I have two good 1st basemen.....still looking to trade let me know.

And sorry Adam, was not giving up the BUM after having him on Ice for 2 months.

Back