Good place to buy shaft tips?

Misike

Live in the Present
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Where’s everyone buy there shaft tips from? I’m looking to buy a Callaway Dual Cog adapter.

The bay is probably your best bet and Billy Bob's Golf is another good option!

Get all of mine off Ebay. Generally $15 - $18 shipped. Not OEM but have never had any problems with them and they cost about 1/2 of the OEM adapter price.

I'm in the same boat. Looking for a couple 9-12* Cobra adapters for my F8 and was wondering about the Ebay non OEM options. Any difference between the $8 and $15 options?

Diamondtour Golf.
Hireko Golf
Golf Works
If you go eBay make sure to click on US sellers only. That way you don’t end up buying one that will take 8weeks to be delivered from China.

I'm in the same boat. Looking for a couple 9-12* Cobra adapters for my F8 and was wondering about the Ebay non OEM options. Any difference between the $8 and $15 options?

The only reason you hear about bad eBay adapter tips is because nose of the time, the inside needs to be abraded with sand paper. Using a hosel brush won't cut it. That way the epoxy has a good bonding surface. Do that, and you're golden. I use, and reuse, and use again, Ebay adapters.

Diamondtour Golf.
Hireko Golf
Golf Works
If you go eBay make sure to click on US sellers only. That way you don’t end up buying one that will take 8weeks to be delivered from China.
Yeah, non-US sellers are the only problem I've run into on eBay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Billybob's is solid, but I have bought my last couple off of amazon and had good experiences with them arriving in 2 days with Prime shipping.

eBay for sure. Titleist adapters are the only ones I've ever had issues with.

Back