THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I'd definitely love to win a golden ticket! Never had the fortune of making it to a THP event. The Grandaddy would be awesome. I'd definitely love to visit Scottsdale. And sneaking out for some golf in February doesn't sound so bad either...

Make sure you sign up for the 2016 Albatross Club to ensure your entry counts.

I would love to win a Golden Ticket so I can play my first THP event in either The Gauntlet, The Cup, Las Vegas, or of course The Granddaddy.

How is it possible there are less than 300 posts in this thread?!?

Well THP you've done it again. I'd love to win a golden ticket to any THP event. But I'm also extremely happy for whoever wins. Good luck to everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the "offseason"

Albatross Club only brother.
It just boggles my mind. 35 bucks? A chance at #grandaddy? 14 clubs fitted to you and all expense paid trip? The time of your life? Help some puppies? Invite to so many awesome events? If all of that isn't worth a million times the measly cost of few starbucks coffee then I'm lost

I want a golden ticket! The early season events will be difficult for me to make, but the Las Vegas event in September sure has my attention, as does The Cup in July and the Wilson event in October. Oh, and the Grandaddy of course. 2016 is going to be a good year!

My official entry for the Golden Ticket.
A chance for ANY event? How would you pick it?
A trip to #TheGrandaddy to take on the Zoo Crew?
Bring home #TheCup with Captain 441 vs a dude with a do?
A Gauntlet, a Kickoff, We-Ko-Pa, have you seen that place?
Whoever wins this, will have a smile on their face.

Make sure you sign up for the 2016 Albatross Club to ensure your entry counts.

Good point. Will do!

I want to win a Golden Ticket because I want to get into either The Gauntlet or The Cup, or The Granddaddy!

Winning a Golden Ticket would be a dream come true for me. An opportunity to travel to great golf destinations, meet the members that make THP an amazing community, and play golf! Myrtle Beach in July for The Cup with HP and Callaway would be awesome. TPC Las Vegas in September, a Golden Ticket could make that happen. Of course with the Second Golden Ticket it would be the ultimate event, The Granddaddy. Good luck to all!

90 minutes to enter

So many great events but I'd most likely only be able to go to the Cleveland, OH event. I'd love to win the golden ticket for that one.

Get those last minute entries in! Gotta be in it to win it!

Can't imagine anyone who wouldn't be entering this!

I would love to win one of the 2 Golden Tickets. If I won the first ticket I would choose to play in The Cup. To go back to Myrtle Beach and get to actually play in the event instead of volunteering would be great. Second ticket win would obviously go to playing in The Grandaddy of course. To win the best you gotta beat the best.

There are going to be 2 excited people tomorrow morning when the winners get announced. It's weird because even though I really want to win I'm really excited to see who does win. So many great people on this site that deserve a golden ticket!

Early Christmas for two tomorrow! Excited to see what shakes out. Good luck folks!!!!

I want to win the Golden ticket because THP needs a cool Kiwi dude to attend one of these amazing events, I havent decided what event id use number 1 for but number 2 would definitely be used to get to The Ultimate Amateur Event #TheGrandaddy. Please and thank you :D

The golden ticket(s) are a highly sought after prize for obvious reasons.

If I was to win a golden ticket not eligible for the Grandaddy then I'd have to go with #TheCup and #Team441. To play on the two courses with soo much THP history would be remarkable.

If a #Grandaddy eligible ticket has my name on it then it'd be impossible not to want the amazing experience that it is.

1/2 hr to go peeps, time is short, get those entries in

I would like to win a Golden Ticket so I would be guaranteed a spot in one of the outstanding THP events scheduled in 2016. I have really wanted to attend the Wilson Staff event the last 2 years and if I win Golden Ticket #1 I would probably select that event. Though Vegas and The Gauntlet are also my top choices. If I was over the top lucky and win Golden Ticket #2 I would have to select the life altering event known as #TheGrandaddy.

Don@DufferToo
@THPGolf is playing  with 2 #THPGoldenTicket available including 1 to #TheGrandaddy Follow the link for your chance bit.ly/1T3sfb7

Thank you THP for everything! Good luck everyone.

Back