The Club That Swings For You

what got me was him calling it an "exciting new sport". I could see this being good for some that want to be on the course but can't swing a club, but not really how it was marketed.

So don't know where JB dug this up, but it has to be at least 3 years old, so I don't think the product went anywhere. This is a local course and it changed names about 3 years ago. It's now called Redwood Canyon.

On cooler wet days the 225 yd option might outdrive my Epic. Ponder mode.

My buddy is a golfer and owns an ammunition shop. I’m wondering if he could make a more rubost charge to make it go 300+. Could be a game changer for outings/scrambles.

The minute I saw this I thought of my disabled daughter. Being confined to a wheelchair she is physically unable to swing a club. With this I could line it up for her and let her push the button and actually golf with her dad for the first time in her life. Even if I had to push for her she could still hold the club and have he sensation of playing. She would be so excited, I can already see the huge smile on her face from not only golfing with me but actually doing something "normal" people do. It would still leave her out of the wedge and putting game but neither she or I would care. Just being able to hit a couple of shots each hole would be rewarding enough.

This post changed my mind on the product. Easy for me to say it's dumb when it wouldn't be relevant to my game but it could be a game changer for people like you and your daughter. Could also be used for seniors who can't produce a full swing off the tee but still have the ability to play the short game with their irons/wedges/putters. Thanks for sharing.

Coming soon to an ASOTV informercial so you too can take the easy way out. For able bodied people, learn to swing a club and make the game a challenge like it is intended to be! Disabled and ederly get a pass for using one of these. I'm sure the wedge shots are quite humorous for anyone that would use one of these.

Hey! I'm elderly (70) and I wouldn't be caught dead using one of these! I told my closest golfing buddy if my game ever deteriorates to the point I would play better using something like this, just shoot me! LOL

As for the disabled, I can see it depending on the disability.

Hey! I'm elderly (70) and I wouldn't be caught dead using one of these! I told my closest golfing buddy if my game ever deteriorates to the point I would play better using something like this, just shoot me! LOL

As for the disabled, I can see it depending on the disability.

No offense intended. I am north of 50 myself and play fairly often with a couple of guys around 75 that wouldn't be caught dead using this either. Guess I should have qualified my statement to not include those capable of or having the desire to swing a club on their own.

Something like this would be so special, thank you for sharing this sentiment

With her new chair she can actually be in a position to address the ball as well:

A buddy of mine texted this to me today. Lol, what will they think of next. I want to swing it and try get the timing down so I could hit some 450 yard drives!

A buddy of mine texted this to me today. Lol, what will they think of next. I want to swing it and try get the timing down so I could hit some 450 yard drives!

PLEASE put that on video so we can all watch that!

Looks like that club is $995, could be an expensive swing.

Reasonable solutions that bring people to the golf course is good for the game. Then again, foot golf just popped in my head so maybe not. :D Guessing 99.9%+ of the intended market does not read a golf forum...but they should!

With her new chair she can actually be in a position to address the ball as well:

That's really cool. When I was a freshman (bioengineering major) we had to spend a day in the lowest possible tech wheelchair there was in order to get a better understanding of just how things that might seem "little" on the tech side can provide a ton of benefit, to get people focused on the end user and not the "coolest" tech. This chair looks like it checks both boxes.

Would be great if you guys got the opportunity to get out on the course with something like this.

The Club That Swings For You

Can you convert the cartridge? Maybe throw a 44 magnum round in for a 500 yard drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was an episode of Home Improvement where Tim did that.

Edit: Well...I see I’ve been beaten to the punch

Back