The Club That Swings For You

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They say "we need something to swing for me", well here it is. Without the swing.

The EZeeGolf Club

[video=youtube;ntuza-DB8xE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntuza-DB8xE[/video]

Nooooooooooo!

Seriously? What is the fun in that?

Absolutely love this guys last name with a product like this

Interesting last name.... It looks like it can put some decent spin on the ball, at least.

Powder actuated...I see litigation in the future. Teenagers will replace the Tide pod challenge.This will be replaced by I can take a 50 yard shot to the chest. I will one up you by taking a 225 yard shot.

I cannot think of anything dumber than this. I'm sorry.....I kind of what that minute and a half back that I spent watching this thing!

• Admin
I cannot think of anything dumber than this. I'm sorry.....I kind of what that minute and a half back that I spent watching this thing!

What about the disabled...

Are these conforming? Asking for a friend.

Well.......based on the video the thing recoils like a gun, it would probably disable them further if they were to try to use this thing.

There was some recoil, but some pretty different types of people testing it. I don't know, at first I thought of that scene in Billy Madison where the guy says "We are all dumber for having listened to that", to now thinking, man, for all of those that cannot physically swing anymore, this would be a great way to still be able to be out with their friends.

It would certainly speed up play. No more giant slice mcgillicutty's, no more offset causing too much hook. I mean its fool proof.

What about the disabled...

I had not considered that but the video did not advertise this product that way

Will this be THP event legal? ... ponder time...

This is messed up. :beat-up:

The Club That Swings For You

Can you convert the cartridge? Maybe throw a 44 magnum round in for a 500 yard drive?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think it’s a great idea for someone who is disabled, older or someone who just wants to walk around the course with friends or family. I showed it to my 75 year old farther who can’t swing a club anymore. He said he would do it. To play with my dad again would be great to say the least

How stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked my wife whether this would interest her (as an adamant non golfer) “Oh god no, what’s the point?”

I could see it for someone who can’t swing a club any more though.

I saw this video a few months ago, this is so lame. I could not see anyone playing this for more than 3 holes before they pull their hair out or begin to fire balls at each other's moving carts. This invention is a fluke and destined for failure.

Coming soon to an ASOTV informercial so you too can take the easy way out. For able bodied people, learn to swing a club and make the game a challenge like it is intended to be! Disabled and ederly get a pass for using one of these. I'm sure the wedge shots are quite humorous for anyone that would use one of these.

I think we need one of these for those first tee jitters at THP events

The minute I saw this I thought of my disabled daughter. Being confined to a wheelchair she is physically unable to swing a club. With this I could line it up for her and let her push the button and actually golf with her dad for the first time in her life. Even if I had to push for her she could still hold the club and have he sensation of playing. She would be so excited, I can already see the huge smile on her face from not only golfing with me but actually doing something "normal" people do. It would still leave her out of the wedge and putting game but neither she or I would care. Just being able to hit a couple of shots each hole would be rewarding enough.

The minute I saw this I thought of my disabled daughter. Being confined to a wheelchair she is physically unable to swing a club. With this I could line it up for her and let her push the button and actually golf with her dad for the first time in her life. Even if I had to push for her she could still hold the club and have he sensation of playing. She would be so excited, I can already see the huge smile on her face from not only golfing with me but actually doing something "normal" people do. It would still leave her out of the wedge and putting game but neither she or I would care. Just being able to hit a couple of shots each hole would be rewarding enough.
Something like this would be so special, thank you for sharing this sentiment

Creative. I wouldn’t mind seeing it in action.

Back