Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a specific golf ball I used this past weekend.

Hush hush, but I shall have some when they release.

Must have been one of those fancy spun balls that's all balanced and stuff.

Piretti putter. It's an itch I've had for a few years

Do it. It's the putter that has inspired my to quit my wayward ways and settle down haha

What model are you thinking?

Odyssey putters.

Callaway clubs.

ECPC.

Roger effin Cleveland.

Cali.

Odyssey putters.

Callaway clubs.

ECPC.

Roger effin Cleveland.

Cali.

That makes 2. Or probably 10 plus us...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically 99.9% sure ill be going with a #1 Head shape Odyssey in a few weeks, but like the NY Lotto used to say, 'Hey You Never Know'

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Basically 99.9% sure ill be going with a #1 Head shape Odyssey in a few weeks, but like the NY Lotto used to say, 'Hey You Never Know'

I have no clue what I'm going with. Honestly nothing released recently has really jumped out at me as a must have. It'll be hard to avoid a #1 White Damascus if available, but other than that I'm completely open to just about anything I can try

Thinking about bumping the loft up on my 815 20* hybrid, dropping the 4 iron from the bag, and picking up a 5 wood.

New stand bag. I have burned thru two in the last year so I don't want to break the bank on a bag. Hate 14 way dividers, but gotta fit on a cart well, no more than 5 lbs and have 7+ pockets. Love the key ring hook.
The search is on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pondering new wedges, possibly:

Mizuno S5
Ping Glide
Titleist SM6

...decisions...decisions coming for 2016...

New stand bag. I have burned thru two in the last year so I don't want to break the bank on a bag. Hate 14 way dividers, but gotta fit on a cart well, no more than 5 lbs and have 7+ pockets. Love the key ring hook.
The search is on...

New 2016 nexus II?

I have no clue what I'm going with. Honestly nothing released recently has really jumped out at me as a must have. It'll be hard to avoid a #1 White Damascus if available, but other than that I'm completely open to just about anything I can try

I just want to bask in putter-palooza-heaven!

Pretty sure I'm going to go with a shorter putter in December. Have a 40 inch tank #1 now and I just feel like I have no control over it even with choking down. Liked the feeling when I tried it out in the store but think I'm gonna go to 36"

I have no freaking clue. Safe pick for me is a #9 shape.

I'm looking at the White Damascus or Milled Collection #9. But need to roll the 1 wide out there as well.

The search is on...

I like the '16 3.5. Fits the cart really well. I'm a fan of the 4 way top.

I'm picking Deans putter for him.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Man I forgot to set a snipe on a metal X #6 CS on the bay just now I lost out by $1. Kind of bummed. Mint condition for $61

I picked up a used #9 black series, going to roll it this weekend.
Based on the look at setup it should be sweet, but only one way to know for sure.
Have you thought about the number 9 at all?

I'm picking Deans putter for him.

I'm ok with that. It will be like a hitman. Getting someone else do break some hearts.

I picked up a used #9 black series, going to roll it this weekend.
Based on the look at setup it should be sweet, but only one way to know for sure.
Have you thought about the number 9 at all?
I used to roll the Scotty Cameron Del Mar for a while and thats the same head shape. Not against it at all, just i guess im more comfortable with a #7 or a Newport shape head

I'm ok with that. It will be like a hitman. Getting someone else do break some hearts.

*spoiler* The first #9 that I see. *spoiler*

Haha

Still pondering hard on a 4h, most likely X2Hot or XR. But the practical side of me says to just wait it out since it's only sim golf for the next 4 months for me.

Ordered a like new XR 5 wood today from CPO. Took advantage of the pre black Friday buy one, get one free. Split it with another THPer so it was only $85.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back