Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Exactly right dude! It will come.. I am still figuring it out and I have a decent amount of hours on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would make more sense to do MW remastered, after that the perks started to get out of control and it was just chaos. My all time FPS are BF1942 and MW and nothing has come close to those games since. Don't forget its been ten years of the same MW type games now, I wouldn't mind seeing a WW2 game. Eventually something is going to have to give.

I don't think there is near enough demand for a WW2 game. To get the thread back to the OP so far this game is fantastic. There are some things wrong with it but it really has that black ops 2 feel. Zombies is phenomenal as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Ops 3 might be the worst call of duty ever made.

MIGHT be. I'll let you know when I have a gun that can compete with the level 55s and two bar connections.

MIGHT be. I'll let you know when I have a gun that can compete with the level 55s and two bar connections.

Advanced Warfare disagrees

I refused to play that bag of garbage.

Black Ops 2 was a solid game. But before that you have to go back to modern warfare 2 for a good COD. Which is a shame because COD4, WaW and MW2 were sooooo good

Watching the MVP screens makes me sad. The armor looks terrible.

Black Ops 2 was a solid game. But before that you have to go back to modern warfare 2 for a good COD. Which is a shame because COD4, WaW and MW2 were sooooo good

I thought MW3 was awesome otherwise I agree.

I thought MW3 was awesome otherwise I agree.

That came out right as my first son was born lol I had to hang up the sticks for a year

Watching the MVP screens makes me sad. The armor looks terrible.

The last one you get for each character is actually pretty raw

Not exactly sure what that means in this context.

You unlock different armor for each character. And the last one you can unlock is pretty awesome looking

You unlock different armor for each character. And the last one you can unlock is pretty awesome looking

Gotcha. I will have to take your word for it as I've made it through 10 levels and am pretty much done. I wish I would have read more about this game before buying it.

Perhaps objective based games with friends might be fun but overall I think the game is pretty awful.

I have noticed that ghost doesn't seem to actually work as intended. I still get pre aimed with event UAV active. Even when running off by myself (away from teammates who aren't using ghost). Anyone else having this issue?

Also, the razorback is still the dirty dirty

This game is a joke. It's catering to bad connections like CoD has been for years.

When you watch the kill cam and what is replayed is TOTALLY different than your personal experience, it makes the game basically unplayable. Hopefully they sort it out.

This game is a joke. It's catering to bad connections like CoD has been for years.

When you watch the kill cam and what is replayed is TOTALLY different than your personal experience, it makes the game basically unplayable. Hopefully they sort it out.

There's always a patch that comes out about 30 days after the release and then one more a week after Christmas. It's worth playing if you are playing with a group of guys you know. Playing solo is miserable in almost any game

100% truth Dan. The host advantage is unreal, as has been the case for almost I'll COD's. They really need to go to dedicated servers. So many times I'm like, I didn't even see that guy there and it looks like in standing out in the open just waiting to get shot at

Gotta remember too this time of night the east coast is shutting down and most of your players are west coast. Usually they'll get host

Gotta remember too this time of night the east coast is shutting down and most of your players are west coast. Usually they'll get host

And try hards...

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Try hards? Oh you mean you and your group of cronies who get pissed when their streak of 45 HQ wins comes to an end lol

Haha I've actually been playing alone mostly. The win/loss is poo poo

And I miss HQ. They need to bring that back

Back